Syracuse-Wake Forest: TV/Radio information and kickoff time [RSN / 7:00] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-Wake Forest: TV/Radio information and kickoff time [RSN / 7:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Wake Forest
Saturday, October 8, 2016 | 7:00 pm

TV: RSN. Bob Rathbun, Takeo Spikes, and Kelsey Wingert with the call.
  • YES
  • FOX Sports South/FOX Sports Carolinas
  • FOX Sports Sun
  • FOX Sports Midwest/FOX Sports Indiana
  • Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic
  • NESN Plus
  • ROOT Sports Pittsburgh
  • SportsTime Ohio
  • FOX Sports Detroit Plus
  • FOX Sports North
  • FOX Sports Wisconsin Plus
  • FOX Sports Southwest
  • FOX Sports Arizona
  • FOX Sports San Diego
  • FOX Sports Prime Ticket
  • ROOT Sports Rocky Mtn. – Delayed Broadcast – Sunday, 10/9, 1pm ET/11am MT
ACC Football on RSN: Syracuse at Wake Forest | News

You can also watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices, subject to blackout. The game will also be available on ESPN College Extra ($) subject to blackout.

2899052.jpg

key_lin_e3_available.png
Available on ACC EXTRA
key_notavailable.png
Not available

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (193 SiriusXM), and live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

Last edited:
The RSN games are always on WatchESPN, right? Please say yes.

The RSN games are always on WatchESPN, right? Please say yes.

Yes.

Subject to blackout.

Meaning that if an RSN in your area has the game, you may not be able to see on WatchESPN.

Just checked...looks like the game will be on the YES Network and blacked out on WatchESPN across New York State and the East Coast.

Unfortunately, since I will be out of town, my plan was to bring my ROKU and watch the game on the WatchESPN app. The place I am staying has DISH Network and I don't believe DISH carries the YES Network. Not sure what my options are at this point as I don't think I will be able to go to a bar to watch the game.

Would be much easier and a non issue if they just had the game on WatchESPN.

Just checked...looks like the game will be on the YES Network and blacked out on WatchESPN across New York State and the East Coast.

Unfortunately, since I will be out of town, my plan was to bring my ROKU and watch the game on the WatchESPN app. The place I am staying has DISH Network and I don't believe DISH carries the YES Network. Not sure what my options are at this point as I don't think I will be able to go to a bar to watch the game.

Would be much easier and a non issue if they just had the game on WatchESPN.
The RSNs pay for the broadcast rights. Perhaps your TV service provider has an app that'll let you stream your RSN. If not, find a VPN service and direct your device to a market that offers WatchESPN/ACCN-Extra.

The RSNs pay for the broadcast rights. Perhaps your TV service provider has an app that'll let you stream your RSN. If not, find a VPN service and direct your device to a market that offers WatchESPN/ACCN-Extra.

Not sure what a VPN service is and how I would direct my Roku to another market that isn't blacked out.

I just had an idea as I was typing this and saw the sling TV add on the screen. Maybe I can get the 7 Days Free trial from Sling and watch it through my Roku on the TV.

I have Playstation Vue at home which has the YES Network but I am only able to use Playstation VUE on my VPN at home. I believe Sling can be used anywhere.

I have Playstation Vue at home which has the YES Network but I am only able to use Playstation VUE on my VPN at home. I believe Sling can be used anywhere.
While Sling can be used anywhere, you may first want to check if any of the RSNs are available in their lineup. They weren't a few months ago when I checked.

While Sling can be used anywhere, you may first want to check if any of the RSNs are available in their lineup. They weren't a few months ago when I checked.
The Yes network is available on Sling TV, in New York State at least.

The Yes network is available on Sling TV, in New York State at least.

Great. I will be in NYS (adirondacks). Assuming I can't get it on Dish Network hopefully I can just get the Slingtv free trial and watch it through my Roku.

Remember the good old days, when you just turned on the tv, and there it was? Granted, you had to take that extra step and turn the nob to UHF, but it was available none the less. Why do I feel so old at 38?

Syracuse at Wake Forest
Saturday, October 8, 2016 | 7:00 pm

TV: RSN. Bob Rathbun, Takeo Spikes, and Kelsey Wingert with the call.
  • YES
  • FOX Sports South/FOX Sports Carolinas
  • FOX Sports Sun
  • FOX Sports Midwest/FOX Sports Indiana
  • Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic
  • NESN Plus
  • ROOT Sports Pittsburgh
  • SportsTime Ohio
  • FOX Sports Detroit Plus
  • FOX Sports North
  • FOX Sports Wisconsin Plus
  • FOX Sports Southwest
  • FOX Sports Arizona
  • FOX Sports San Diego
  • FOX Sports Prime Ticket
  • ROOT Sports Rocky Mtn. – Delayed Broadcast – Sunday, 10/9, 1pm ET/11am MT
ACC Football on RSN: Syracuse at Wake Forest | News

You can also watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices, subject to blackout. The game will also be available on ESPN College Extra ($) subject to blackout.

2899052.jpg

key_lin_e3_available.png
Available on ACC EXTRA
key_notavailable.png
Not available

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (193 SiriusXM), and live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.
Thanks BC. Looks like is does nothing to move the needle in Massachusetts. SU is responsible for the blackout in parts of Vermont, Connecticut and Massachusetts...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom