Syracusefan.com group for ESPN Fantasy English Premier League | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com group for ESPN Fantasy English Premier League

ROCcuse, With the season kicking off less then 2 weeks from now, are you rolling out a Syracusefan.com fantasy premier league again this year? I've enjoyed participating the past couple of seasons and look forward to doing so again!

Good catch, the FPL game is live again for this season

The official fantasy football game of the Premier League

I made two groups
- Classic - overall score ranked against all other players in the group
Name: Syracusefan.com
code to join: 968542-255772

- Head to Head - We will be matched up each week against a person in the group. Your score vs. opponent's score. 3 points to the winner, 1 point for a draw.
Name: Syracusefan.com H2H
code to join: 968542-255778

Points are earned based on the performance of the players on your roster.
The scoring/rules are a bit different than the ESPN game. There is a rules tab on the page under this link for those that want to review.

Hey FPL players and fanatics! ROCcuse is off on an adventure, so I'm stepping in for a bit. The season kicks off this weekend (Go Liverpool, surprise top 4 finish this season... YNWA!) and you gotta get signed up and get your lineups set to participate. Deadline is early Saturday morning. It's always a blast to get involved, even if you are not confident in how to play and who's on what rosters, etc. When I first started playing 5 or 6 years ago it really gave me a much greater understanding and appreciation of the teams, players, relegation system, etc. in the English Premier League. I love it now, one of my favorite things about my week once the season kicks off. Get on board, leeeehhhhhggooo!

The FPL game is live again for this season

Again, I made two groups
- Classic - overall score ranked against all other players in the group
Name: Syracusefan.com
code to join: 968542-255772

- Head to Head - We will be matched up each week against a person in the group. Your score vs. opponent's score. 3 points to the winner, 1 point for a draw.
Name: Syracusefan.com H2H
code to join: 968542-255778

Points are earned based on the performance of the players on your roster.
The scoring is a bit different than the ESPN game. There are full rules under this link for those that want to review.

Only two of us signed up for the FPL currently, final shot before things kick off tomorrow... c'mon people, I promise you it's worth it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom