Syracusefan.com group for ESPN Fantasy English Premier League | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com group for ESPN Fantasy English Premier League

The game is back up and ready for y'all to pick your teams for the second segment. You have until the early kick-off this Saturday at 7:45 am to save an initial 15 man team.

Newcomers feel free to join; the game keeps track of a separate second segment score also, so you can still compete on an equal starting ground in that sense.

I will post a reminder for everyone to get a team ready on Thursday or Friday.

Cheers.

Final reminder to re-select your squad by early tomorrow morning. Cheers.

I feel like they got the budget reset/re-valuation right, making things more restrictive, which is a good thing imo.
Still don't care for them splitting it up/making us re-select in the first place though.

Final reminder to re-select your squad by early tomorrow morning. Cheers.

I feel like they got the budget reset/re-valuation right, making things more restrictive, which is a good thing imo.
Still don't care for them splitting it up/making us re-select in the first place though.

Some of those rates are BS. At least give me my extra funds that I built up if you're going to make Suarez cost 10.6 mil as well as keeping injured players cost so high. I've resorted to picking 1/3 of my squad based on the hope their value increases and I can sell them for players I prefer.

I'm happy, enough. Just worried I could only afford two under 7.0 M forwards. And still peeses me off they think 5.5-6.0 M for relegation contender defenders/keepers is reasonable. :crazy:

I'm happy, enough. Just worried I could only afford two under 7.0 M forwards. And still peeses me off they think 5.5-6.0 M for relegation contender defenders/keepers is reasonable. :crazy:

I'm curious if our rosters will be more or less than 50% identical.

Congrats to ROCcuse for passing me for the lead by 1 point. Hopefully I'll be able to fight for the top spot the rest of the way.

I noticed around only half of the group picked new teams for the start of the second segment last week.

If you are still interested in picking up with the second half of the game, the next deadline to have a full team selected is this Saturday (01/18 at 7:45 am)

Won't pester y'all again. Just wanted to make sure we got everyone in that is interested. Cheers.

Some names:
IthacaMatt
CuseCPT
Bortukal
SUfaninAZ
690West

Others (don't know your board handle):
Lex3289
Chewbacca96
Cuseman1978
mpage64

Should adjust based on last week's performance once Sunderland v. Southampton kicks off tomorrow/the game locks for the week.

Appreciate that. I have some guys that I'm hoping gain quickly and thus can sell high.

The game isn't showing a blank for all of the teams that don't have games next weekend correctly, so I wanted to give a head's up on all the teams that won't be playing so you can plan your team:

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Everton
Hull City
Liverpool
Manchester City
Newcastle
Sunderland
Swansea
West Ham

The only matches happening next weekend are:
Cardiff City v. Fulham
Chelsea v. Tottenham
Crystal Palace v. Southampton
West Brom v. Manchester United
Norwich City v. Stoke City

Cheers

The game isn't showing a blank for all of the teams that don't have games next weekend correctly, so I wanted to give a head's up on all the teams that won't be playing so you can plan your team:

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Everton
Hull City
Liverpool
Manchester City
Newcastle
Sunderland
Swansea
West Ham

The only matches happening next weekend are:
Cardiff City v. Fulham
Chelsea v. Tottenham
Crystal Palace v. Southampton
West Brom v. Manchester United
Norwich City v. Stoke City

Cheers

Well F. At this point City may finish their EPL season by July.

Shouldn't have told ya, I have points to make up. ;)

looks like i'll be rolling out a 5-3-1 this weekend..

While everyone (myself included) is caught up with the World Cup I figured get everyone excited for the next EPL season also which starts August 16th. Complete fixtures for 2014-2015 season were released awhile ago.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/...lubId=ALL&paramComp_100=true&view=.dateSeason

some thoughts I had on the schedule overall:

- Manchester United have the easiest start probably facing Swansea, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, and Leceister City, and West Ham in the first 6 weeks
- Southampton also have an nice start after away to Liverpool; Stoke and Hull have decent starts too

- Chelsea have to face Liverpool, Arsenal, and Manchester United in their last 6 games of the season
- Chelsea also have difficult opponents after each of their Champions League group stage games, facing Manc. City, Manc. United, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Your thoughts?

I will try to stay on top of when the Fantasy game opens up again.

L GOOO Colombianos!

[quote="ROCcuse, post: 1078177, member: 1652"
Your thoughts?
I will try to stay on top of when the Fantasy game opens up again.
L GOOO Colombianos![/quote]

-- ManU have a very tricky holiday slate: Home to Newcastle/@Spurs 2 days later/home to Stoke on 1/1.

-- Spurs v Chelsea at White Hart on 1/1 is going to be better than watching the Outback Bowl or whatever C-list bowl is on that morning (so long as Syracuse isn't playing that morning, in which case it immediately becomes an A-list bowl).

-- Nice to Leicester back in the show. Good blue-collar, hard-working, Midlands side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom