Syracusefan Facebook page | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan Facebook page

Hrm, I don't think I've gotten a single notification. Well, I might have once or twice. I didn't get a notification from the last post he just made.

I checked my settings for the page, and noticed that I have "highlights" checked, instead of "all posts". Not sure why I have it set up like that, I don't think it's something that I manually did.
That should fix it for ya.

I haven't read his blog, but it's been pretty much the only activity on that page since the original roll call when they first made it. 90% of the time I forget that we have a facebook page.

Am I the only one who is annoyed by the spam/promoting of that SU blog? I could do without the 2-3 notifications a day that some silly new article is up.

If you want, you can also have my notifications for whenever anyone wants to join.

Ask Bayside, he can hook you up with that.

More like Jerkside.

If you want, you can also have my notifications for whenever anyone wants to join.

Ask Bayside, he can hook you up with that.

More like Jerkside.

Stop acting like you don't get a tingle every time a pic of a dude in a basement pops up on your screen.

Stop acting like you don't get a tingle every time a pic of a dude in a basement pops up on your screen.

Who wouldn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom