SyracuseFan Fantasy Football League | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football League

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
I sent out invites last weekend to everyone who participated last year.

If there's room left over, I'll open it up to newbies.

Is league 1 going to get filled out? Draft is scheduled for next Tuesday.

Is league 1 going to get filled out? Draft is scheduled for next Tuesday.

We'll be OK as soon as the three people still signed up for League #2 read their emails and transfer to League #1.

We'll be OK as soon as the three people still signed up for League #2 read their emails and transfer to League #1.

Sorry I was confused. I kept clicking on the link in the email that took me to the league #2. I clicked on the link that took me to SyracuseFan..Com and my team Orange in Kansas was already listed. It didn't make me click to join league or anything. Am I okay now?

Sorry I was confused. I kept clicking on the link in the email that took me to the league #2. I clicked on the link that took me to SyracuseFan..Com and my team Orange in Kansas was already listed. It didn't make me click to join league or anything. Am I okay now?

You're good.

I don't like anybody. ;)

I sent out invites last weekend to everyone who participated last year. PM me with your email address and you'll get the 1st opening.

Since only two people have renewed so far, there should be plenty of room.

I run on Yahoo.

How much is it to get in?

only 1 RB slot?

1 RB and 1 RB/WR flex. I removed 1 RB and 1 bench slot. Unless everyone objects and I change it back.

We always draft too many players, and we're sucking wind in Rounds 17 & 18.

What does everyone think about tight ends? ;)

I'm thinking about merging a TE and a WR into a WR/TE flex.

1 RB and 1 RB/WR flex. I removed 1 RB and 1 bench slot. Unless everyone objects and I change it back.

I don't have a problem with our fantasy football gettin' weird.

I think some people are going to be really thrown off by the 1 RB thing, so I should probably keep quiet and take advantage. But if you want to lose a starting slot, I'd lose a WR. 2 RB/2WR/flex

I think some people are going to be really thrown off by the 1 RB thing, so I should probably keep quiet and take advantage. But if you want to lose a starting slot, I'd lose a WR. 2 RB/2WR/flex

Yeah, I'd favor that a little more. Needing only 1 RB tends to remove the urgency for getting quality at that position. I've taken advantage of leagues in the past that had no TE slot (only as part of a flex) as too many folks don't pay attention and draft bad TEs instead of average WRs.

I think a 2WR/2RB/TE/Flex lineup would be a good mix if you want to lose a roster spot.

I feel like the draft wouldn't be so painful if the people logged in actually picked when their turn comes up, instead of having the timer expire. ;)

I'm definitely cutting from 7 skill positions back to 6 this year.

Option #1: RB RB WR WR WR TE [No Flex]

Option #2: RB RB WR WR (RB/WR) TE [Flex]

Option #3: RB RB WR WR WR (WR/TE) [TE Optional]

Option #4: RB RB (RB/WR) WR WR (WR/TE) [Two flex,w/TE Optional]

Let me know your preferences, I'd like to lock it in Sunday Night.

Yahoo makes a draft order approx 7:30 tonight.

After 7:45, go to your team page and you'll see a link to get into the online draft room. I think you can figure it out from there, Yahoo tweaks the app every year so I'm not sure what it'll look like for 2016.

Usually Yahoo lets you add players to a selection queue and you just click on the top name when it's your turn. There's a master list that you can sort by position to work from.

I usually pre rank approx 200 players and work off my own custom list, but I suck. ;)

Some people just let Yahoo draft for them. You get great starters, but lousy back-ups.

Last edited:
Yahoo makes a draft order approx 7:30 tonight.

After 7:30, go to your team page and you'll see a link to get into the online draft room. I think you can figure it out from there, Yahoo tweaks the app every year so I'm not sure what it'll look like for 2016.

Usually Yahoo lets you add players to a selection queue and you just click on the top name when it's your turn. There's a master list that you can sort by position to work from.

I usually pre rank approx 200 players and work off my own custom list, but I suck. ;)

Some people just let Yahoo draft for them. You get great starters, but lousy back-ups.

Do we have to draft our team tonight?

Ive never done an online draft before, how does it work?

Grab your kickers early and often - that's my only advice!

Draft Order

1. Bugeaters
2. Shanexon
3. Cusetroop
4. Brian's Team
5. Orange in Kansas
6. My BallZach Hurts
7. Jersey Bombers
8. Waitaseckin!
9. Team Guinness
10. Sons of Otto
11. TDTOrange