Syracusefan fantasy football | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan fantasy football

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Is this a thing? Im sure it is, but just wondering how I can get involved.

gandalf_fantasy_football_cover_by_senaro-d4hr2lp.jpg

GoHamSU said:

I forget who runs it, but the will make a thread as we get closer.

There is such a thing.

PM me your email address, and I can send you the info.

Very competitive league. Unlike the baseball league we have that I am currently dominating in.

I renewed both leagues from last year, and everyone should be getting an email from yahoo to sign back up.

Naturally, half of you guys will have forgotten which email account you used to sign up.

Very competitive league. Unlike the baseball league we have that I am currently dominating in.

Hey now. I've got everyone right where I want them now! I let you guys get confident in the first half but I'm ready to make a run from my 6th place perch in the second half :)

I signed up for whichever one I was in last year; injuries may have derailed me but I'm back!

I'm ready to defend my title. I'm glad it shows my name with a little trophy next to it. Makes me easy to target.

I've sent a couple of reminder emails to everyone from last year.

If they don't sign back up by the middle of the week I'll go down the waiting list and open everything up to the public.

OrangeXtreme said:
I've sent a couple of reminder emails to everyone from last year. If they don't sign back up by the middle of the week I'll go down the waiting list and open everything up to the public.

I'll sign up tomorrow at work.

I signed up a couple of years ago and promptly lost my yahoo username and password. So, last year I banned myself.

Oops didnt see this thread until now, will try to log in tonight, im sure Lincolncuse wants in to.

Do you want to know which one of your two dozen email addresses you used to sign up with last year? :D

REMINDER:

League #1 drafts Tues August 19 at 8 PM

League #2 deafts Wed August 19 at 8 PM

There are 3 openings available in League #2

Click this link only to join League #2: https://yho.com/nfl?l=198708&k=29951050b27b792a

First come, first served. Don't make me bring in Leinart, Shuler, and the Boz.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom