Syracusefan fantasy football | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan fantasy football

REMINDER:

League #1 drafts Tues August 19 at 8 PM

League #2 deafts Wed August 19 at 8 PM

There are 3 openings available in League #2

https://yho.com/nfl?l=198708&k=29951050b27b792a

First come, first served. Don't make me bring in Leinart, Shuler, and the Boz.

Hey, I clicked the link thinking it would take me to my team, but it signed me up for a team in League #2. Can you delete it? Sorry brotha

Hey, I clicked the link thinking it would take me to my team, but it signed me up for a team in League #2. Can you delete it? Sorry brotha

And they trusted you with sharp objects... :p

League #1 drafts tonight at 8 PM.

Hopefully we're done in time for Counting Cars at 9.

League #1 drafts tonight at 8 PM.

Hopefully we're done in time for Counting Cars at 9.

I haven't checked. Did we get enough teams for league 2?

Do we want to mix up the format for league 2 and just lose the divisions?

Do we want to mix up the format for league 2 and just lose the divisions?

If we stick at 10, we'll run with just one division, and Top 4 make the playoffs.

2 divisions of 5 teams don't really fit into a 14 week regular season anyways.

I'll keep registration open for a little while longer for League #2, and maybe we pick up two more teams.

Good luck guys, next year I will try and remember when I register for all of my leagues not to keep forgetting the yahoo one :eek:

Good luck guys, next year I will try and remember when I register for all of my leagues not to keep forgetting the yahoo one :eek:

You still want in? I can get rid of the guy who took your place if you're still interested.

You still want in? I can get rid of the guy who took your place if you're still interested.

Would that person be OK with that? Dont want to be a jerk pushing someone out at the last second.

Would that person be OK with that? Dont want to be a jerk pushing someone out at the last second.

It won't be a problem at all. I'll have him send you an email setting you up as a co-manager of the team, and he'll just drop out.

He wasn't sure he could make tonight's draft anyways.

It won't be a problem at all. I'll have him send you an email setting you up as a co-manager of the team, and he'll just drop out.

He wasn't sure he could make tonight's draft anyways.

Ok cool, 8pm draft time right?

I'm still determining my draft strategy. I'm in two baseball leagues. The one that was on autopick the whole time has been in first place most of the year. The one I drafted myself, I've been in 5th and 6th place the whole year. I think it might be time to get out of my own way for football!

You can keep his team name, or change it.

You may like it. ;)

LOL, I was able to get in. However, because I was not the owner I cant make any changes to the name or the logo so we maybe going with that.

LOL, I was able to get in. However, because I was not the owner I cant make any changes to the name or the logo so we maybe going with that.

Tell me what you want, and I'll relay the message.

I'm still determining my draft strategy. I'm in two baseball leagues. The one that was on autopick the whole time has been in first place most of the year. The one I drafted myself, I've been in 5th and 6th place the whole year. I think it might be time to get out of my own way for football!

Kickers! Early and often. Can never have too many kickers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom