Syracusefan fantasy football | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan fantasy football

I was predicted to win two games last season and won the league, so Yahoo.
They were brutal in my draft analysis - basically said it belongs in the hall of fame for horrible drafts

"Slated for a Ninth-Place Finish, Pasta Diving Jeter Has a Great Team if Their Goal is to Finish Dead-Ass Last"

So I got that going for me, which is nice.

I'm picked to finish with only 3 wins, yet my draft was given a B-.

I can work with that.

One thing that I have noticed about yahoo is it seems to stick with it's original player rankings come hell or high water no matter what starts to happen in the regular season. Maybe it's just me noticing that but it will be interesting to look at the free agent player rankings a couple weeks into the season.

The yahoo fantasy page is the worst thing on the planet

One thing that I have noticed about yahoo is it seems to stick with it's original player rankings come hell or high water no matter what starts to happen in the regular season. Maybe it's just me noticing that but it will be interesting to look at the free agent player rankings a couple weeks into the season.
Yeah, they do a better job changing their weekly point projections for players.

I don't think Yahoo takes into consideration that some leagues are .5 PPR's and some leagues are 0 PPR's.

I know that years ago when I used to dabble in IDP's they did a horrible job ranking defensive players.

I don't think Yahoo takes into consideration that some leagues are .5 PPR's and some leagues are 0 PPR's.

I know that years ago when I used to dabble in IDP's they did a horrible job ranking defensive players.
Yeah I don't think they take how your league is scored in to account. It probably could be done though. My other league is QB heavy - two qbs active each week, TD passes are worth six, .1 points per completion. Obviously it's a QB frenzy to start the draft.

If QB's hadn't gone so quick, I would have really liked my team a lot. Still liking getting guys like Pierre Thomas and Danny Woodhead late though.

IMO best rules for fantasy football
10 yards receiving/rushing = 1 point
25 passing yards = 1 point
.5 points per reception
Passing TD = 4 points
Rushing/Receiving TD = 6 points
Extra point = 1 point
0-39 FG = 3 points
40-49 FG = 4 points
50+ FG = 5 points
Missed FG = -1 point
Fumble lost/Int = -2 points
Lineup
1 QB
2 RBs
2 WRs
1 TE
1 Flex
1 Team Def
1 kicker

Yeah I don't think they take how your league is scored in to account. It probably could be done though. My other league is QB heavy - two qbs active each week, TD passes are worth six, .1 points per completion. Obviously it's a QB frenzy to start the draft.

Wow my team would rock with two QBs active - Aaron Rogers and Russell Wilson. My draft got a B this year - best I have ever been graded. Which means JACK SQUAT of course!

what are your team names?? im the cleveland steamers, and im gonna drop a load on this league.

what are your team names?? im the cleveland steamers, and im gonna drop a load on this league.
Oh, that was you? You picked a bunch of players right before I was planning to.

Darkstar Dragons, defending champs.

So I got invited to a league last minute with some people that really have no idea what they're doing. This is the result:

stupid deep fantasy team.PNG

Did a draft for a buddy, he was in a 2 QB league, but the people in the league didn't seem to realize that. Had the 12th pick (12 teams), got Peyton at the end of round 1. He should be the first pick in a 2 QB league.

Did a draft for a buddy, he was in a 2 QB league, but the people in the league didn't seem to realize that. Had the 12th pick (12 teams), got Peyton at the end of round 1. He should be the first pick in a 2 QB league.
Yeah, at 12 teams that's nuts.

Yeah, at 12 teams that's nuts.

There were no Qb taken before me, maybe i should have just gone Peyton/Rodgers or Peyton/Brees. Ended up with Stafford a few rounds later

There were no Qb taken before me, maybe i should have just gone Peyton/Rodgers or Peyton/Brees. Ended up with Stafford a few rounds later
That's not bad. I think Stafford could have a big time year. Who did you end up taking with the other end of that pick?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom