Syracusefan fantasy football | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan fantasy football

In a 1 QB league Manning shouldn't go 12th. That was ridiculous value. Sleeper to watch on the waiver wire Jordan Matthews from Philly. With Maclin taking the Desean Jackson spot the other WR in CHip Kelly's offense will get a lot of targets. I like Matthews from the rookie WRs not Watkins/Evans.

That's not bad. I think Stafford could have a big time year. Who did you end up taking with the other end of that pick?

Turn at the first round was Manning/AJ. First round was basically all the top RB.
Stafford is fine, ina 2 QB league to have Peyton/Stafford is insane, could be 10,000 yards between them. RB dry up real quick though, I do have to say that. But in a 2 QB league, QB need to go off the board quickly. I was kinda doubting myself, I had to make sure it was really a 2QB league

Only players I would take ahead of Peyton are Peterson, McCoy, Charles, Lacy. The rest are luck IMO you could get Andre Ellington or Zak Stacy in the 3rd round and they could be as good as the non top 4.

Only players I would take ahead of Peyton are Peterson, McCoy, Charles, Lacy. The rest are luck IMO you could get Andre Ellington or Zak Stacy in the 3rd round and they could be as good as the non top 4.

I think a lot of the value based drafting stuff would tell you that Peyton needs to come pretty close to what he did last year to be worth a pick that high. There is probably something to be said for the certainty (which seems to be crazy to say about a guy his age with the neck injury) of his production.

Turn at the first round was Manning/AJ. First round was basically all the top RB.
Stafford is fine, ina 2 QB league to have Peyton/Stafford is insane, could be 10,000 yards between them. RB dry up real quick though, I do have to say that. But in a 2 QB league, QB need to go off the board quickly. I was kinda doubting myself, I had to make sure it was really a 2QB league
It's dumb to me how QBs get devalued in fantasy. It's only the most important position in the sport, so OF COURSE let's pattern the goofy game we play after it to value platoon running backs with short careers more highly.

I much prefer 2 QB leagues, counting passing TDs as the full six, and other scoring stuff that slants towards big time QB performance.

Yeah the two QB leagues pretty much take care of problem with valuing QBs.
I don't have any issue with how they are valued now, but that's more because that's the way I've been playing forever. If I grew up with 2 QB leagues I'd think those were the way to do it.

Hi everyone,

I'm the one with the really good team bludgeoning everyone on a weekly basis.

Nice to see all of you.

;)

You're lucky DeAndre Hopkins was tackled on the 1 yard line last week.

In the league I really care about I have Cutler, Ingram, Bell, Gronk; so I can't say I was too bad to lose to them

Beckham and dez Bryant took a giant dump on the Cleveland steamers this week

Yahoo's draft day projections are the best.

Xtreme was projected to go 5 and 9. He's 14 and 1 right now.

My beloved Darkstar Dragons were picked to go 3 and 11. I'm 10 and 5 right now.

Yahoo's draft day projections are the best.

Xtreme was projected to go 5 and 9. He's 14 and 1 right now.

My beloved Darkstar Dragons were picked to go 3 and 11. I'm 10 and 5 right now.

Well there you go. Annual Mediocrity can just blame all my problems on the draft day projections! But seriously, I have noticed they are a bit off in baseball also.

To report on League I, BlackKnight76 and I will be facing off for the league title. The Yahoo projections were spot on in our league as well. My B- grade and 6-8 projected record, turned into an 11-3 and #2 seed.

BK's was better, C+ grade and a 4-10 turned into 12-2. The other 2 playoff teams had C+ grades as well, which was the lowest it handed out. I want to know what you need to do to get a D? Either way, I know I don't need to trust their pre-season rankings when plotting out my draft strategy.

TDTOrange said:
To report on League I, BlackKnight76 and I will be facing off for the league title. The Yahoo projections were spot on in our league as well. My B- grade and 6-8 projected record, turned into an 11-3 and #2 seed. BK's was better, C+ grade and a 4-10 turned into 12-2. The other 2 playoff teams had C+ grades as well, which was the lowest it handed out. I want to know what you need to do to get a D? Either way, I know I don't need to trust their pre-season rankings when plotting out my draft strategy.

...and last I checked, we were projected like .5 points apart. Just glad that the two best teams made the final...in my main league, I'm third in points, and missed the playoffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom