Class of 2015 - T Barnabas Baning (MD) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 T Barnabas Baning (MD) Offered

CuseLegacy

Barnabas Baning ‏@StayOnMyGrind71 1h
So Blessed to say I received my sixth offer from Syracuse Huge Blessing from God #KG1ST
1f64f.png
1f64c.png
1f3c8.png
1f4af.png

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1838082/barnabas-baning

Offers include BC, ODU, Georgia State, Toledo, James Madison, Syracuse

visited VT this weekend, but looks like we have been the most aggressive recruiting him.

kid is a monster

If his girl friends name is Angelic SU is going to have to play more night games.

One cool thing I've noticed regarding the names of a lot of kids SU is recruiting, they have some unique names and I love that.

If his girl friends name is Angelic SU is going to have to play more night games.

One cool thing I've noticed regarding the names of a lot of kids SU is recruiting, they have some unique names and I love that.

Now that is an oldie reference.;)

Now that is an oldie reference.;)

One of the best shows ever! You can catch Dark Shadows on "the Netflix", sometimes it makes Ed Wood look like he knew what he was doing. Absolutely hated the movie.

How many OL's does SU need to sign, approximately?

Thanks bnoro, if SU can get a quality 5 I'll be thrilled.
So will I. Think the prospect of playing fairly early should be a good pull and we'll see what happens.

This kid is legit I have seen him play before in person. He has a very nasty streak to him

He visited Virginia Tech on April 25, but still no offer. He’s been invited to attend the Hokies’ team camp on June 8. Might get an offer from them then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom