Class of 2015 - T Gabe Megginson (IL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 T Gabe Megginson (IL) Offered

I don't know if they are really related but he has called Quinn Oseland, who Syracuse has also offered, his cousin.

Offers include Arkansas, Cal, Cincy, Ill, Indy, Ville, Miami, Michigan St., Minnie, Mizzou, State, Neb, OSU, PSU, Purdue... and a cast of thousands.

wow Megginson committed to Illinois today making it the 2nd 4 star Illinois kid to commit to the Illini in the 2015 class. they also have an in state 3 star qb.

personally since we now have a pretty strong presence in the state i would prefer that Illinois keep their place in the basement.

Megginson is also cousins with Quinn Oslenad, another kid we offered, that is a very highly recruited Illinois lineman. Sounds like he is giving the Illini serious consideration as well.

just an example of how 1 highly rated kid can really get your rolling, and potentially change the luck of your program

Shoulda been canned last year.

Amazing how a surly jerk like Beckman can bring in a kid like this, in state or not. Agree with you Whitey and so do most of my neighbors who are Illini grads.

wow Megginson committed to Illinois today making it the 2nd 4 star Illinois kid to commit to the Illini in the 2015 class. they also have an in state 3 star qb.

personally since we now have a pretty strong presence in the state i would prefer that Illinois keep their place in the basement.

Megginson is also cousins with Quinn Oslenad, another kid we offered, that is a very highly recruited Illinois lineman. Sounds like he is giving the Illini serious consideration as well.

just an example of how 1 highly rated kid can really get your rolling, and potentially change the luck of your program

Illinois is really making a campaign this year, at least from what I have seen on Twitter, of reaching out to Illinois kids promoting the idea of keeping Illinois talent home in Illinois. Now if they want to hold on to these kids they will have to back up what they are trying to sell on the field this year.

See what I mean about the twitter campaign to keep kids in state... LOL.

BmWbteSCEAAP_A2.jpg:large

Super lame! I live in the Chicago area and Illinois is considered a JOKE when it comes to B1G football.

Man it's going hurt when they can the coach this season after going 3-9

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom