T Hunt is out west working with George Whitfield... | Syracusefan.com

T Hunt is out west working with George Whitfield...

jr4750

All American
Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 9.28.06 PM.png

Last edited:
Cool...

We need a thumbs up emoticon

thats huge, this is a big plus for us. Hopefuly Hunt can get a good feel going with george, and make a few positive adjustments in his game.

Whatever it takes.

I'm personally skeptical about George Whitfield, but I'd love to see Hunt have a big senior year. If this is the path to that, so be it.

Whatever it takes.

I'm personally skeptical about George Whitfield, but I'd love to see Hunt have a big senior year. If this is the path to that, so be it.
He made Drew Allen a NFL qb remember? ;)

T dog will be playing at a solid 240 this year. Kid is a monster
Hoping a few opposing DBs will be in for a surprise when they try to take him down in the open field.

Glad he's trying to make some progress!

On a side note, either it's a bad picture, or TH has put on a few?

Probably a result of having a bad wheel and not being able to get after cardio but I'd agree. Anyone have word on how his leg recovery Is coming along?

Actually size wise, and throwing motion wise he reminds me a bit of Daunte Culpepper at UCF. He even rumbles the same way in the open field.

Last edited:
I know I've been concerned regarding Hunt's accuracy but I love the guy's heart and work ethic. He's doing everything he can to lead this team and I'm hoping he has a great year.

Probably a result of having a bad wheel and not being able to get after cardio but I'd agree. Anyone have word on how his leg recovery Is coming along?

Actually size wise, and throwing motion wise he reminds me a bit of Daunte Culpepper at UCF. He even rumbles the same way in the open field.
Forgot about the injury.. Oh well, forever bulking then. No cutting

T dog will be playing at a solid 240 this year. Kid is a monster
Worked out ok for Cardale Jones! Hopefully we can design the offense to get the most out of him.

Hoping a few opposing DBs will be in for a surprise when they try to take him down in the open field.
Hopefully when he is in the secondary, either Jamal, or Adly have taken their DB completely out of the play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom