T-shirt time | Syracusefan.com

T-shirt time

I'm curious, could you use Coach's image on a t-shirt? Is this illegal? FYI----not a real shirt but just something I was messing around with. lol

View attachment 80258

Dino Shirt.jpg

Last edited:
Why would it be illegal?

I was wondering if this would be some form of copyright infringement, using a person's likeness without their consent?
I mean, it wouldn't be my fault, since I didn't know. :)

I was wondering if this would be some form of copyright infringement, using a person's likeness without their consent?

I mean I would imagine they would get his consent first, I have seen coaches pictures on shirts before.

HCDB should adopt the lock the gates mindset and bring life back to the dome. 0 reason we shouldn't be a top 25 hardest road venues.

Not at fan of the one Nunes made but LOVE the one with Babers face on it

I thought yours was quoted right and Nunes was wrong.
It gave me another reason to go back and listen. I could listen to that speech another thousand times. They have it right, I had it wrong.

It gave me another reason to go back and listen. I could listen to that speech another thousand times. They have it right, I had it wrong.
Oh well... It still sounds better your way! :)

I actually wrote a paper about this once. This can be considered parity because it is acknowledging a situation, but using the image in jest. It is not using the image of Babers to sell something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom