TAILGATE: Syracuse @ FSU - 31 Oct 2015 | Syracusefan.com

TAILGATE: Syracuse @ FSU - 31 Oct 2015

AirForceOrange

Hall of Fame
GENERAL INFORMATION

@FSU Oct 31st Tailgate Commander: AirForceOrange (JarheadJim 1st Asst) We should be Buying Group Discount Tix and PrePaid Parking Guesstimate 75-100 fans.

PayPal will be the primary payment method. We will add a premium on each ticket sold to help pay for the tailgate incidentals.

I know, it's a bit early, but might as well start the thread now.

What to do right now:
Post the following information:
1. Number if tickets you will need.
2. Will you require parking? If so, how many?
3. Are you participating in the tailgate? If so, please list what you plan on bringing.
4. Any special needs? Example: Need an aisle seat, or disabled seating, etc.
Please check this thread as information will change and be added. If you have any questions please feel free to ask either in this thread or PM me. Also, if you have any suggestions for the setup, organization, etc. please feel free to pass that on as well.

SECTIONS UPDATED:
TICKET INFORMATION - 2/3/15
PARKING, TAILGATE AND TICKET - 4/9/15

TICKET COUNT:
AirForceOrange - 3 tickets
TexanMark - 2 tickets

Last edited:
TICKET INFORMATION

Please note: All payments for tickets will be done via PayPal. If you do not have an account, please create and set one up. It is much easier to collect money this way, plus I have created a PayPal account just for tickets. I have a debit card for this card, which makes it easier to pay for tickets, parking, etc. Finally, it helps by keeping the money separate from my personal accounts.

Any information concerning tickets, seating, ticket list, etc. will be updated and added in this post.

As of right now, there is no maximum ticket count or cutoff, but that will probably change. Also, I understand this is all tentative, but as we get closer I will set dates to firm up ticket and parking orders.

TICKET COUNT: 11
TexanMark - 2 tickets
JJReddawg - 6 tickets

UPDATE (4/9/15):
Ticket prices:
20-49: $30 per ticket
50-99: $25 per ticket
Face value: $50

Please plan on adding $2-5 per ticket to help pay for tailgate incidentals or items that are not being supplied.

Last edited:
PARKING INFORMATION

Parking List:
- AirForceOrange: 1
- TexanMark: 1
- JJReddawg: 2

Last edited:
TAILGATE INFORMATION

If you are participating in the tailgate, please post what you can bring (food, grills, drinks, chairs, etc.; please be specific) and how many will attend.

Tailgate List:
- AirForceOrange: 3 people - Grill, canopy, 4-8 chairs, table, food, drinks (alcoholic and non)
- TexanMark: 2 people
- Bcubs9497: 4 People

Last edited:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION

This section will be reserved for local area information such as hotels, directions, restaurants, etc.

Last edited:
Is anyone interested in attending this game and tailgate? All I am trying to do is gauge interest, no commitments necessary...yet.

Guys...AFO did a great job 2 years ago. If you are still a maybe...just let him know you are a maybe. Hopefully we can get a solid group of 40-50 fans. The sooner you let him know...the sooner he can get this really awesome parking lot reserved.

I won't need tickets, but I'd like to hang out with y'all, if that's okay.

If he gets the lot he had last time it will be pricey...around $40 but it is also one of the closest lots to the stadium.

40 bucks? Worth it. When do I cough up the dough?

TexanMark is working on attending...:D

Guys...FSU is a destination stadium. We really need to get a group of 30-50 for this game. For those coming from downstate FL...drive up Friday and stay in some place like Perry, Live Oak, Lake City, Crystal River...if you don't want to get ripped off on Motel rooms.

TexanMark is in! Call it 2 tickets right now. I'll try to recruit a few Tampa Bay folks to drive up.

Folks time to step up...let us know if you are coming.

Ok...Ticket prices are in:

20-49 Tickets: $30 per
50-99 Tickets: $25 per

Face value of tickets is $50. If you are interested in attending, we need to know. Otherwise within the next month or so we may drop this and make alternate plans. So, PLEASE, starting signing up!!

Also, if you are attending the tailgate I need to know how many people and what you are bringing, see tailgate section for more info and examples.

Please plan on adding $2-5 per ticket to help pay for tailgate incidentals or items that are not being supplied.

Last edited:
AFO, if I am still down here in Tampa I will be attending. I will need one parking spot, not sure how many tickets yet. When will the drop dead date be to let you know for sure how many I will need. I am really hoping to be up in Syracuse as I have already put my deposit down on season tickets there.

weedsportwarriors said:
AFO, if I am still down here in Tampa I will be attending. I will need one parking spot, not sure how many tickets yet. When will the drop dead date be to let you know for sure how many I will need. I am really hoping to be up in Syracuse as I have already put my deposit down on season tickets there.

That will work...will put you down. Not sure on a drop dead date...may have to coincide with the school's date for tickets as if we don't get enough for this group we will just go through SU...

Ok you Florida residents!! Time to start reserving your tickets!! Don't make me beat on your door!!

It will also be Parents Weekend...tickets will be tight. Our pricing will be much better than going through SU.

It will also be Parents Weekend...tickets will be tight. Our pricing will be much better than going through SU.

I may try and fly down for this. Never been to Tallahassee.

TICKET COUNT:
TexanMark 1 ticket
JJReddawg - 6 tickets
Swish 4 tix
phsyra 2 tix/1 park
SarasotaPaul 2 tix/1 park

WeedsportWarrior - 0 CANCELLED

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members