TAILGATE: Syracuse @ FSU - 31 Oct 2015 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

TAILGATE: Syracuse @ FSU - 31 Oct 2015

I purchased 20 tix at $30 each...however if we get to 40-43 tix I'll go ahead and up our order to 50 tix at $25.

I need to finalize numbers by late May. I will add 10% to the total as that seems to always work in the end.

After I make my final purchase my rules for buying back tickets are: My first priority to sell my unsold tix then I will work yours. No one to my knowledge has ever been stuck with unused tix if you get to me with a few days notice before the game.

Time is running out...anymore fans want tix to this game? We have a solid 20 to get the discount...I'd love to get up to 45-50 to get the tix price even lower. You have about 2 1/2 weeks to decide...then we are shutting it down.

OK Mark. I'm in. Not 100% sure of ticket number but put me in for two tickets and one parking. The lot worked great last year. PH

Sign me up for two tickets and a parking spot. I'll wait on what I bring until you see what else you may need.

Hotels are horribly expensive in Tally...if you are driving up from Tampa/Orlando which most of you are...there is a Hampton Inn in Perry for about $90 for AAA/AARP/Govt rate. Perry is 1 hours SW of the stadium on US-98

Mark - Unfortunately I am out for Florida State. Was just told by my athletic director that I need to be at homecoming that weekend to plan things for tennis alumni. Sorry brother. Wish I could have made it.

Okay...last chance.

I have about 20 solid commits. I will buy 25 tix and cut it off. Sadly the Florida based SU Alumni clubs never responded to me...sigh...not sure what is going on with them.

It looks like TexanMark is all over this already, but I am finally moving up to Syracuse for a new job and will not make the FSU game. If for some reason we decide to come back down for it I will look here for any cancellations to grab a ticket. Thanks AFO and Mark, this was a great time the last time we we were down in Tallahassee.

FSU IS CLOSED!
I have to spend my time with the bigger tailgates.

I have 18 of the 20 spoken for. I'll keep 2 available for $35 each (includes tailgate). Contact me if you are interested.

TICKET COUNT:
AirForceOrange - 3 tickets
TexanMark 1 ticket
JJReddawg - 6 tickets
Swish 4 tix
phsyra 2 tix/1 park
SarasotaPaul 2 tix/1 park

Last edited:
I still have 2 tickets available ($35 each). Reply here or send me a PM if you want to buy them.

I have 6 tickets available @ $35 each includes a tailgate.

I have 4 tickets @ $35 to sell.

Remember Tally is not that far from ATL and Central Florida.

Hope y'all don't mind if I jump in. I've posted here a few times before and I'm a FSU fan and alum. I know you had a tailgate down in Tallahassee last time so you may not need my help but I'm happy to offer it. Caveat is that I'm now a 40-something with 2 kids (how the heck did that happen?!?!?) so I won't by much help on where to go get crazy. I actually live in Chicago now but best friends are still in Tallahassee so if I can't answer a question, I should know someone who can.

The biggest piece of advice I can give is, unless you somehow find a great deal on airfare, do NOT fly into TLH. Expect prices to be higher than any neighboring airport, including Panama City (Southwest flies there and not Tally). Atlanta, Orlando and Tampa are all 4 hour drives and Jacksonville is about 2/2.5. For us, flying into another airport and renting a car is almost always cheaper.

One not-well-known place to stay I might suggest is Wakulla Springs Lodge. It's on a natural spring, with swimming areas and boat tours. Lots of alligators and manatees to see (not in the swimming part!). It's not the Ritz, but it's definitely not a dive. It's about an hour from Tallahassee and a really beautiful part of "real Florida" that many visitors don't get to see. http://www.wakullaspringslodge.com/

If you have specific questions, ask them here or feel free to e-mail me at the address in my profile. I'm happy to help. You guys have been incredibly welcoming on this board and I'm happy to return the favor.

Good luck this year!

Hope y'all don't mind if I jump in. I've posted here a few times before and I'm a FSU fan and alum. I know you had a tailgate down in Tallahassee last time so you may not need my help but I'm happy to offer it. Caveat is that I'm now a 40-something with 2 kids (how the heck did that happen?!?!?) so I won't by much help on where to go get crazy. I actually live in Chicago now but best friends are still in Tallahassee so if I can't answer a question, I should know someone who can.

The biggest piece of advice I can give is, unless you somehow find a great deal on airfare, do NOT fly into TLH. Expect prices to be higher than any neighboring airport, including Panama City (Southwest flies there and not Tally). Atlanta, Orlando and Tampa are all 4 hour drives and Jacksonville is about 2/2.5. For us, flying into another airport and renting a car is almost always cheaper.

One not-well-known place to stay I might suggest is Wakulla Springs Lodge. It's on a natural spring, with swimming areas and boat tours. Lots of alligators and manatees to see (not in the swimming part!). It's not the Ritz, but it's definitely not a dive. It's about an hour from Tallahassee and a really beautiful part of "real Florida" that many visitors don't get to see. http://www.wakullaspringslodge.com/

If you have specific questions, ask them here or feel free to e-mail me at the address in my profile. I'm happy to help. You guys have been incredibly welcoming on this board and I'm happy to return the favor.

Good luck this year!

I swear I didn't steal my FSU info from you.

http://www.nunesmagician.com/2015/8...d-trip-for-2015-texanmark-su-usf-uva-tailgate

Also at the same TNIAAM site mentioned above look at my long post entitled "Wakulla Springs south of Tallahassee" currently at the bottom of the comments. I lived there nearly 26 years so there are some things to do there, the State Parks may be open on Fridays not Saturdays but check the listed sites for more information.

Mark still have two tickets. If you do I'll fly down to St Pete and drive up to the game with a buddy that lives down there.

Cusefan78 said:
Mark still have two tickets. If you do I'll fly down to St Pete and drive up to the game with a buddy that lives down there.

Last I knew he still did...

Mark I'm waiting to hear from my buddy. He thinks he might have tickets from work. I'll let you know tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom