Tapatalk | Syracusefan.com

Tapatalk

MikeSU02

Living Legend
My tapatalk app wasn't updating with new information at all, just stuck, so I cleared the cache and now it won't load anything for the forum.

Should I delete and re-install? Is there anything else I can do?

My tapatalk app wasn't updating with new information at all, just stuck, so I cleared the cache and now it won't load anything for the forum.

Should I delete and re-install? Is there anything else I can do?

I would try to delete and reinstall.

mine wont load anything new. I get notifications and everything, but the it wont load any threads newer then saturday

mine wont load anything new. I get notifications and everything, but the it wont load any threads newer then saturday

I had the same problem. I removed my syracusefan account from tapatalk and then logged back in. Seemed to fix it.

I had the same problem. I removed my syracusefan account from tapatalk and then logged back in. Seemed to fix it.

I uninstalled, and installed. Works fine now.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Tapatalk multiple times. It worked once, but has since stopped working.

I am on an iPhone, IOS 6.

I recently upgraded to the new Tapatalk app. That worked for a couple months, with no issues. A week ago, it stopped working. I.e. "mark all as read" did nothing. And no new updates came through. I then removed the app and reinstalled it. It asks for a Tapatalk ID, which I am not sure I have. I navigate to the forum, and log in using my traditional web credentials. This worked once. I.e. I got updates once. Then, it stopped working. I removed the app and reinstalled; no luck. No worky. Any help?

I uninstalled and reinstalled Tapatalk multiple times. It worked once, but has since stopped working.

I am on an iPhone, IOS 6.

I recently upgraded to the new Tapatalk app. That worked for a couple months, with no issues. A week ago, it stopped working. I.e. "mark all as read" did nothing. And no new updates came through. I then removed the app and reinstalled it. It asks for a Tapatalk ID, which I am not sure I have. I navigate to the forum, and log in using my traditional web credentials. This worked once. I.e. I got updates once. Then, it stopped working. I removed the app and reinstalled; no luck. No worky. Any help?
I'm having the same problem. On both my iPhone and iPad. I've cleared the cache, deleted my accounts, and even uninstalled the app several times. It works once and then stops updating. It's extremely frustrating since I read this forum constantly.

Same issues... Uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. Works a few time then not again. On here all the time so this is very frustrating. Started last week... First problems ever with this app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Same issues... Uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. Works a few time then not again. On here all the time so this is very frustrating. Started last week... First problems ever with this app.

-
I wish there was a fix. It's driving me nuts.

I have to log out and log back in every couple of days. Pain in the arse

I wish there was a fix. It's driving me nuts.

For people who say Tapatalk is working fine for them, how are you logging into it? Are you using a Tapatalk ID, or are you using the Syracusefan.com ID?

The old app was great. The re-write has serious issues. I'm not hopeful.
I wish there was an alternative.

Mine is doing the same thing. Very frustrating.

I'm on iOS. I ended up deleting and re-installing. This seems to be working for now.

It's possible that their application's saved data format changed and that this was causing issues.

I muddled with their HD version on the iPad and knew that they were struggling with their new direction. Strangely, that HD version may now be the best of what's available. If I could go back to the old version I'd do it immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom