Class of 2016 - Taurean Thompson Versus Omer Faruk Yurtseven, 5/18 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Taurean Thompson Versus Omer Faruk Yurtseven, 5/18

I swear before the season I saw 6'10" in a few places. Anyways he was measured at 6' 8.75" without shoes at usa basketball in 2014. Which is strange because he is listed as 6'8" on cuse.com. Usually they pad those numbers a little. But whatever I stand corrected.
I'm glad you posted this, b/c he looks taller than 6'8 to me. So he's almost 6'9 in stocking feet. Seems more accurate. Either way, what a great kid with a tremendous skill set.

Lydon is 6'8, but yes that'd be a tall lineup, taller than almost every NBA team.

For hopefully the last time, Tyler was measured at 6'8.75" in bare feet and 6'10" in shoes , which is the way the NBA measures all players. He has been measured at several camps to confirm these numbers but this is from DraftExpress, a reliable site. It is quite possible he could grow a bit more since he doesn't even appear to have to shave much, yet.

For hopefully the last time, Tyler was measured at 6'8.75" in bare feet and 6'10" in shoes , which is the way the NBA measures all players. He has been measured at several camps to confirm these numbers but this is from DraftExpress, a reliable site. It is quite possible he could grow a bit more since he doesn't even appear to have to shave much, yet.

Tell that to Rico.
rico.jpg

Hey all,

Obsessive SU fan/alum. Long time viewer, first post:
With all due respect to Rico...Back on topic. I understand that TT is a good program guy. Probably four year player who potentially grows into a very good player for us ...but to me this is not even close. From what I've seen of Yurtseven, he's a game changer. You're talking about the difference between a guy who may or may not sniff the court vs. a lottery pick. If Yurtseven can get cleared and I had a choice of one or the other.....Not close!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom