TCU qb battle | Syracusefan.com

TCU qb battle

dasher

Living Legend
Was sort of curious about tcu's qb battle and just read where it is a 3 man battle. And I didn't recognize any of the three names.

Was sort of curious about tcu's qb battle and just read where it is a 3 man battle. And I didn't recognize any of the three names.

Why do we care about TCU? :confused:

To me SU really could use a top 3 battle at QB. If the default is Hunt, I certainly hope he does well this year but we really need a highly accurate QB - hopefully we have at least 2-3 in the stable to pick from for next year like Ohio State had last year...

Zach u messed up. Should have stayed Syracuse.

But i also blame Marrone for bailing on his "dream job" and pillaging the coaching staff.

If he can't make the 3 deep at TCU what makes anybody think he would've been anything more than average or worse here.

TCU is a top 5 program, maybe?

Just playing devil's advocate but I would be willing to bet that Allen would have been at least as competent as Wilson/Long were last year.

the rose colored glass's crew thinks every player who even thinks about su is a all time great in waiting-

just look at the post about su having weapons on offense- based on zero facts - but hey orange koolaid drinkers must agree or be belittled

He obviously wasn't that good a QB that's why he's a reciever now. In case you hadn't noticed Marrone never recruited even a decent QB. That includes Hunt unless he shows me something this year that he didn't have in his first 2 years. Hoping Im wrong like I was with Rakim Christmas but he doesn't impress me

rosconey said:
the rose colored glass's crew thinks every player who even thinks about su is a all time great in waiting- just look at the post about su having weapons on offense- based on zero facts - but hey orange koolaid drinkers must agree or be belittled

Share something positive once in a while and your dumps might stink less.

He obviously wasn't that good a QB that's why he's a reciever now. In case you hadn't noticed Marrone never recruited even a decent QB. That includes Hunt unless he shows me something this year that he didn't have in his first 2 years. Hoping Im wrong like I was with Rakim Christmas but he doesn't impress me

Ya but if it was Shafer recruiting a qb they will all be great.

How many qb's did Marrone even recruit? 2?

And I don't get why Marrone, and his staff don't get credit for Nassib? For some reason if I don't think he would have turned out like he did under GMac's offense, and without Hackett's development.

No blame for anyone. Marrone got a better job. Period. And Zach was confused about what was going on here.

Why did he say and I quote "Syracuse is my dream job".

I will never let that go or forgive him for that.

Because to him it was. Turned out it wasn't. Not what he expected. He left for the NFL for crying out loud, the plum of all football jobs. It's not like he left to coach Butgirlz. The problem I have with the way he left is how he decimated our staff, not right.

Yeah seriously.

Least Shafer is invested and bleeds Orange. I think he and the Orange football team will have a bounce back season.

Let's see 1 of 30 NFL Head Coaching jobs, or Syracuse and a dysfunctional Athletic Department, with a questionable at best investment to winning. I'd like see how many head coaches turn that down despite those 2 words i am sure he regrets.

Who cares. I said the same thing at my McDonalds interview.

If he can't make the 3 deep at TCU what makes anybody think he would've been anything more than average or worse here.

Umm, did you watch our offense last year or have you looked up any of the National Stats?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom