Class of 2017 - TE Ben Moos (WA) Committed to Cal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 TE Ben Moos (WA) Committed to Cal

Perhaps his old man doesn't want him to play for Leach. Just cause he's a coach that wins, doesn't mean you want your son to play for that lunatic. Didn't he get accused of locking a kid in a closet once. Nuts.

yeah, Craig James' kid, after he had a concussion.

AS-IRI-001.jpg

Ben Moos' Highlights

6'4" 243lbs. Kid looks pretty good in his highlights. I like that they split him out and used him lined up next to the tackle and wow does he know how to finish a block.

Hope we have some good looking hostesses on his visit, because you know he will be especially...

Hope when he visits it doesn't feel like a cattle call.
We need another TE in the stable.
Can't wait to see him stampeding down the field.
Would be a perfect fit for our brand of ball.
And that's no bull!

After the Fish thread, I was 99% sure why this thread was getting so much action.

These are Syracuse recruits -- we shouldn't be treating them like jokes. All of you immature fans on here making stupid puns should probably just turn off your computers instead of logging on when its pasture bedtime.

After the Fish thread, I was 99% sure why this thread was getting so much action.

These are Syracuse recruits -- we shouldn't be treating them like jokes. All of you immature fans on here making stupid puns should probably just turn off your computers instead of logging on when its pasture bedtime.

Funniest_Memes_deja-moo-when-you-know-you-ve-experienced_2733.jpeg

All anyone really wants here is Surf and Turf. I apologize if that has been mentioned previously.

Perhaps his old man doesn't want him to play for Leach. Just cause he's a coach that wins, doesn't mean you want your son to play for that lunatic. Didn't he get accused of locking a kid in a closet once. Nuts.

Yes, he did , but that was craig james' entitled brat of a kid that basically was trying to get him fired bc junior was getting the playing time he thought he deserved. on leach's side on that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom