Class of 2017 - TE Charles Reeves JR (OH) Verbal to Pitt | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 TE Charles Reeves JR (OH) Verbal to Pitt

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="Charles Reeves Jr©®™ (@munchhiie_17) | Twitter">@munchhiie_17</a> I live in cuse but you should go to penn state</p>&mdash; Rocket Man (@Str8OutOfTheRo) <a href="">August 4, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RaggedFlimsyKite.gif

He's the recruit I'm most excited about at this time. I hope he does commit on hs visit, wether it's plausible or not!

I don't think he'll commit but even if he does, Pitt/PSU will battle with us until signing day.

Hopefully Pittsburgh annihilates PSU in their game early this fall. I always tend to view PSU as the greater recruitment threat. Would feel more comfortable going head to head with Pitt though they've been doing a great job recruiting.

Edit: And I'd also just like to see PSU lose by 50 regardless of who beats them, even maybe Rutgers.

Pitt's got Clark. Not sure who PSU has at TE. The quickest path to the field is at Syracuse. Hopefully that will work in our favor.

Hopefully Pittsburgh annihilates PSU in their game early this fall. I always tend to view PSU as the greater recruitment threat. Would feel more comfortable going head to head with Pitt though they've been doing a great job recruiting.

Edit: And I'd also just like to see PSU lose by 50 regardless of who beats them, even maybe Rutgers.
No, no, no. Narduzzi is a HUGE threat to us, he's an excellent coach and Pitt might make some noise in the Coastal this year. Franklin can't get out of his own way but I'd rather that game ended scoreless after 5 OTs.

No, no, no. Narduzzi is a HUGE threat to us, he's an excellent coach and Pitt might make some noise in the Coastal this year. Franklin can't get out of his own way but I'd rather that game ended scoreless after 5 OTs.
Doesn't help the Orange at all but my hate for PSU is pretty damn blinding at this point. Scoreless after 5 OT's sounds better though.

I kind of look at a PSU-Rutgers game like I looked at the Dodger-Red Sox series last week, I pray that the earth opens us and swallows both teams whole. That's the only way the good guys win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom