Class of 2017 - TE Charles Reeves JR (OH) Verbal to Pitt | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 TE Charles Reeves JR (OH) Verbal to Pitt

This kid can walk onto campus and start for us next year considering the attrition we will have at the position.

Hopefully knocks out Pitt & Penn St, OSU probably looking elsewhere. Kid has pretty much went quiet since his visit which seems odd.

No. He has been asked by other schools to commit and hasn't. Seems he likes the recruiting process.

Hopefully knocks out Pitt & Penn St, OSU probably looking elsewhere. Kid has pretty much went quiet since his visit which seems odd.
I don't think it's very odd at all. The lemmings over at TOS are freaking out about it but sometimes kids just want to go through the process without talking to a recruiting editor on top of all the coaches they speak with every day. He'll decide when he's ready. He was never going to commit this weekend.

I don't think it's very odd at all. The lemmings over at TOS are freaking out about it but sometimes kids just want to go through the process without talking to a recruiting editor on top of all the coaches they speak with every day. He'll decide when he's ready. He was never going to commit this weekend.
upload_2016-8-18_16-4-10.png

While he hasn't been tweeting he is still favoriting stuff we send him the last couple days

Bam, did Shy get to meet Reeves while he was on campus? You don't need to answer that if I am being too intrusive, was curious

I don't think anyone over there is freaking out at all. They're just curious about not hearing anything at all from him. If you want to see freaking out, just check out any of the AW threads or the lengthy TT thread on our hoops side.

Begs the question of how one would know what is happening at TOS unless they were a member of TOS? Hmmm.

He's been retweeting a LOT of Pitt stuff this weekend. :vomit:

Whispers that he may have silent verballed to Pitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom