Class of 2017 - TE Charles Reeves JR (OH) Verbal to Pitt | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 TE Charles Reeves JR (OH) Verbal to Pitt

Whispers that he may have silent verballed to Pitt.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did the same with us when he visited. I can't remember such radio silence out of a prominent recruit after a visit. Maybe he reneged on his silent and made a new silent lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did the same with us when he visited. I can't remember such radio silence out of a prominent recruit after a visit. Maybe he reneged on his silent and made a new silent lol.
Doesn't Pitt have our old target, the 5 star TE transfer playing next year?

I've heard [and I don't mean this as sour grapes] that Reeves has a very low chance of qualifying academically, otherwise our coaching staff would have pulled out all the stops.

I've heard [and I don't mean this as sour grapes] that Reeves has a very low chance of qualifying academically, otherwise our coaching staff would have pulled out all the stops.

It would make sense, everything went silent after he visited.

He did not.

RF's info is pretty spot on.

He did not.

RF's info is pretty spot on.

Interesting. Maybe Pitt is pursuing the "place at Prep" and bring in the next class option like we used to with Milford.

upload_2016-9-21_14-54-1.png

If Rutgers is in any category with Alabama the writer is high.

Name State colleges with red-ish as their primary color:

Yeah, SUNJ is still pretty far down that list... :p

I think the high category is his top 5.
Didn't realize he actually did an interview since he left our campus... We must have really told him something he didn't like.

Didn't realize he actually did an interview since he left our campus... We must have really told him something he didn't like.
ya, TOS headline was 4-Star TE Charles Reeves Favoring 5 Schools

Yeah he probably didn't like to hear that he has to be qualified. I don't think the staff is going to mess around that much with these things

Verbally committed to Pitt. Will be interesting to see how him and Clark develop. Wish we had one of them in the fold.

Verbally committed to Pitt. Will be interesting to see how him and Clark develop. Wish we had one of them in the fold.
That's if Reeves qualifies and Clark ever stays healthy

Doesn't Pitt have our old target, the 5 star TE transfer playing next year?

Let's see if he actually plays. He committed to like 3 schools before going to UCLA, and leaving there after a game or 2. Syracuse pulled his offer after committing here. Something is fishy.

I don't. One won't qualify and the other is such a big headcase we cut him loose after a few weeks.
Also the TE position is not showcased in the Dino offense like the slots and WR's but getting a stud like Judge Culpepper would add a Gronk type TE to the Cuse offense. BTW, where does SU stand with the Judge recruitment?

Also the TE position is not showcased in the Dino offense like the slots and WR's but getting a stud like Judge Culpepper would add a Gronk type TE to the Cuse offense. BTW, where does SU stand with the Judge recruitment?
I wouldn't count on it ending at SU.

I wouldn't count on it either but I still feel we have a better than average shot at him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom