Class of 2015 - TE Chris Clark (CT) Verballed to Michigan | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE Chris Clark (CT) Verballed to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he will realize how much better it is to play in a climate controlled stadium :D
I watched that game on TV...there couldn't have more than 10,000-12,000 people there. Hopefully we'll show much better tomorrow.

I watched that game on TV...there couldn't have more than 10,000-12,000 people there. Hopefully we'll show much better tomorrow.

As bad as we make our attendance problems out to be I still think we have the 4th best fan base in the ACC. Other then Clemson, VT, and FSU, nobody really fills their stadium. If we are going by % of capacity filled I would have to think we are 4th behind those schools.

Chris Clark ‏@Clark8Chris 10h
Next stop Syracuse for the cuse bc game lets see if the dome is as loud as people say

while i never really agree trying to show off your football atmosphere for a hoops game, i do think they are trying to set up a huge Junior Day for the Duke game.
I agree. Hopefully this year's class will be wrapped up by then and that game becomes the venue for the Junior Day we have all been clamoring for.

Chris Clark ‏@Clark8Chris 1h
Love it here def my leader if I had to pick

Double score.

Also remember the people early in this thread stating there was no hope of us getting Clark, and now he lists us as his leader. Shame we couldn't get a commit on the spot after the game though.

If he sees Parrish out there going nowhere ,he might get the proper inducement to say yes to Shafer.

If catching 2 TDs is going nowhere he must be really disappointed ... :bat:

Soooo I was scouting seats for the second half, so I could move up and I see two empty season ticket spots open on the first row, behind the SU bench, on the 50. I says to myself "I'm going for it!" and low and behold that's where I sat the whole second half. Which was AMAZING!!!! I've never sat that close, I felt like a kid in a candy shop. Certainly gave that section some much needed enthusiasm (Lost my voice in the process haha) though there were two gentlemen behind me who kept calling Smith Smittyyy which was hilarious... ANYWAYS... Chris Clark sat two rows behind me. Kids HUGE! Would be a great get but honestly he looks like a really athletic LT opposed to a true TE. Just my analysis based off the look test. At the end of the game I went over to him and said Parris caught 2 TDs could be you! Cuse needs ya! His parents loved it.

Trust me hes a tight end His best 40 time from what ive heard is a 4.7 and look at his highlight tape that looks like a tight end to me and from what I have been reading georgia is next to offer

I think he is a TE. Like how he looks on film. Hopefully we have a good shot to get him, especially if he starts getting some bigger offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom