Class of 2015 - TE Chris Clark (CT) Verballed to Michigan | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE Chris Clark (CT) Verballed to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
while i never really agree trying to show off your football atmosphere for a hoops game, i do think they are trying to set up a huge Junior Day for the Duke game.
I think it works, because the crowds are about the same.

Nahson said:
Soooo I was scouting seats for the second half, so I could move up and I see two empty season ticket spots open on the first row, behind the SU bench, on the 50. I says to myself "I'm going for it!" and low and behold that's where I sat the whole second half. Which was AMAZING!!!! I've never sat that close, I felt like a kid in a candy shop. Certainly gave that section some much needed enthusiasm (Lost my voice in the process haha) though there were two gentlemen behind me who kept calling Smith Smittyyy which was hilarious... ANYWAYS... Chris Clark sat two rows behind me. Kids HUGE! Would be a great get but honestly he looks like a really athletic LT opposed to a true TE. Just my analysis based off the look test. At the end of the game I went over to him and said Parris caught 2 TDs could be you! Cuse needs ya! His parents loved it.

He'll start off as a TE and grow into a tackle.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

honestly do we think we have a shot at clark? Because he already has four offers before the recruiting period for 2015 really heats up just wanna hear people thoughts

footballfan1 said:
honestly do we think we have a shot at clark? Because he already has four offers before the recruiting period for 2015 really heats up just wanna hear people thoughts

This is his 2nd trip here in 6 months. He genuinely likes it here and seems to be high on us. The offer sheet hardly matters. It's always tough to hold on to top guys, unless you're Alabama...

I have hope. We got in early on him and our staff are solid recruiters.

footballfan1 said:

We have more then a shot. We have a huge head start on everybody else. Very worst we go the distance and make it really hard to say no

Right now we have a shot.

Frankly though I hope he blows up and all the big boys come calling and then hope we stay in the mix.

PhatOrange said:
Right now we have a shot. Frankly though I hope he blows up and all the big boys come calling and then hope we stay in the mix.
I don't think we have to worry about that. It's already starting. Georgia is interested, penn st, Notre Dame, Miami etc. he should be borderline rivals 250 and one of the top rated TE's per Skout. His jr season hudl highlights were ridiculous

Interesting those are the two teams he hashtagged, have to be his leaders right now I would assume

Yeah but he is a 2015...this is commitment is probably a long way off.

edit: Maybe we should start a pool on who will be the first 2015. I say Kittles.

edit: Maybe we should start a pool on who will be the first 2015. I say Kittles.

I think it will end up being a kid we never expected that ends up the first commit (like Nasean Howard was a year ago)

Interesting those are the two teams he hashtagged, have to be his leaders right now I would assume

Penn State still can't bowl.

My guess
1. PSU
2. Cuse (because of location and early interest)
3. Georgia

I agree

seems like he is becoming a huge name he already had an sec offer now you can add big 12 to his list

Amazingly Rvals comes out with a ridiculous 5.5 rating. This has to be due to the high interest in Syracuse. He was a top 10 offensive performer in their Underclassmen 250 challenge, and already has offers from every conference and his JR film is just getting out. The CuseNation Rvals site has an embarrassingly low paid subscribers, and they just happen to always low ball, and knock down Cuse commits. Conspiracy theorists should have some fun with this one.

haha ratings dont mean anything lets be honest. Clearly clark is one of the best tight ends in the class of 2015! He is from Connecticut and has an offer from the University of Georgia clearly he isn't just an average player. Georgia wouldn't waste their time on the east coast if that was the case

Amazingly Rvals comes out with a ridiculous 5.5 rating. This has to be due to the high interest in Syracuse. He was a top 10 offensive performer in their Underclassmen 250 challenge, and already has offers from every conference and his JR film is just getting out. The CuseNation Rvals site has an embarrassingly low paid subscribers, and they just happen to always low ball, and knock down Cuse commits. Conspiracy theorists should have some fun with this one.
If and when CC shows interest in BC...his rating will soar. Mike Farrell will make sure of it.

haha ratings dont mean anything lets be honest. Clearly clark is one of the best tight ends in the class of 2015! He is from Connecticut and has an offer from the University of Georgia clearly he isn't just an average player. Georgia wouldn't waste their time on the east coast if that was the case

i totally agree. this has just been an ongoing discussion. to a fan we would all love to add Clark to our commit list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom