Class of 2023 - TE Dante Barone (NJ) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 TE Dante Barone (NJ) Offered

Well, our staff did try to get Steven Stilianos, but he chose Iowa. Certainly can't fault a kid picking the Hawkeyes, especially if he is a TE.
We can all make guesses to roster make up but we don't see the things the staff sees. They could have a guy committed already, there could be players that are making progressions that we dont know about. There could be positional changes etc... Those type of things alters plans. Keep in mind that Elmore is a H back so he can be used as a TE for blocking situations.

We can all make guesses to roster make up but we don't see the things the staff sees. They could have a guy committed already, there could be players that are making progressions that we dont know about. There could be positional changes etc... Those type of things alters plans. Keep in mind that Elmore is a H back so he can be used as a TE for blocking situations.
Good point. And with so many kids visiting or scheduled to visit the next few weeks, we are going to see how things shake out and who may be coming aboard

I think it’s obvious on the QB depth chart that there will be at least one positional change or unannounced departure.

I think it’s obvious on the QB depth chart that there will be at least one positional change or unannounced departure.
Lamson - in wait/see mode due to injury
Villari - Currently backup/already used portal/TE?
CDRW - 3rd string, but could move up/"Football Player" role?
Morgan - Might just wait to portal next year/graduate?
MacPhail - Enjoying life

Lamson - in wait/see mode due to injury
Villari - Currently backup/already used portal/TE?
CDRW - 3rd string, but could move up/"Football Player" role?
Morgan - Might just wait to portal next year/graduate?
MacPhail - Enjoying life
And Shrader and Sellers coming in next year all with eligibility next year. That would be 6 scholarship QB’s next season so something’s gotta give and I expect we’ll see it prior to the fall.

A good move for any player able to get into an Ivy League school
As a parent I would support this when advising with a decision
Totally agree.

He has the chance to play a lot and possibly be a star there. Penn has a fine football program. They are 7-2 this season. His teams should win most of their games and with that degree, he will be set for life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom