Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

Is that possible
image.jpg

247 has 5 predictions for UVA in the last 2 days. Hope they are wrong again. :noidea:

247 has 5 predictions for UVA in the last 2 days. Hope they are wrong again. :noidea:
Theyre a great school with great tradition, id be very happy to swipe a te/de from them

I'm betting someone on their board could probably make the same argument about us.

ummm, have you heard of the Texas Bowl??? The same one kids grow up dreaming of playing in...

ummm, have you heard of the Texas Bowl??? The same one kids grow up dreaming of playing in...

and if i'm a UVA fan, I turn around and say who gives a crap about a two-bit bowl game? They haven't won anything significant in years.

We are a program on the rise, but we aren't exactly in a place to be saying we've won anything big lately. It's probably going to be a while too considering we have FSU and Clemson on our side of the ACC division barrier.

and if i'm a UVA fan, I turn around and say who gives a crap about a two-bit bowl game? They haven't won anything significant in years.

We are a program on the rise, but we aren't exactly in a place to be saying we've won anything big lately. It's probably going to be a while too considering we have FSU and Clemson on our side of the ACC division barrier.
Thats way too pessimistic in my book.We are recruiting well enough to put a hurt on one of these teams sooner than expected.

Thats way too pessimistic in my book.We are recruiting well enough to put a hurt on one of these teams sooner than expected.
For as good as you THINK we are recruiting, they are actually recruiting much better than us at every single position. We get under the radar guys while they are getting guys who take up the whole radar. Trust me Cali, we aren't really recruiting players anywhere near the caliber of Florida St and Clemson at this moment.

Back to Pickard...

When is he planning on making his decision? last I heard was "sometime soon"

I agree, I was being facetious

I'm betting someone on their board could probably make the same argument about us.

We just won a division title a couple of years ago and have won several others We've also played in a bunch of BCS games and won a National Championship. Virginia has never won a division title on its own, forget about a National one

Last edited: