Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

DCCuse any insider scoop on Jake? Seems we are in a good spot right now. As someone who despite the big offers have always said we will be in this, I salute your insider knowledge. I really hope we land this one. Position of need and from a state we want to keep moving into!

jr4750 said:
DCCuse any insider scoop on Jake? Seems we are in a good spot right now. As someone who despite the big offers have always said we will be in this, I salute your insider knowledge. I really hope we land this one. Position of need and from a state we want to keep moving into!

Trying to get some insight. Staff has done all the right things to put us in position. If I was to handicap this I'd guess: 35% SU; 30% Wisky; 25% UVA and 10% BC.

Looking at his twitter feed it appears that he is back in NJ. Does anyone know when he is supposed to be visiting Wisconsin?

Looking at his twitter feed it appears that he is back in NJ. Does anyone know when he is supposed to be visiting Wisconsin?
He didn't spend the night. Going to wisconsin on the 25th.

Trying to get some insight. Staff has done all the right things to put us in position. If I was to handicap this I'd guess: 35% SU; 30% Wisky; 25% UVA and 10% BC.

DC how has UW made such a push without him even visiting there, up to this point...

Respect for the program. Big 10 perception athletically and great academics.

He didn't spend the night. Going to wisconsin on the 25th.

Sure didn't stay long...

Jake Pickard‏@JakePickard2015 1h
Out at 6 flags
1f64c.png
1f6a9.png
1f6a9.png
1f6a9.png
1f6a9.png

8:19 AM - 26 Jul 2014 · Details
New Jersey, USA

2 4 7 doesn't have us in his top 5.

Should Jerry go home?

Is he drunk?

DCCuse do you think Wisconsin forces him to commit While there? Sorta like they did with Barry.

jr4750 said:
DCCuse do you think Wisconsin forces him to commit While there? Sorta like they did with Barry.

I hope they try. Don't think that would be the right strategy to take if they want him to commit.

Hearing that a verbal will be announced Thursday post-Wisky trip. Fingers crossed there is a loud Boom coming out of Manley Field House that day.
He doesn't even get to meet their HC who is at Big 10 Media Days. If he is indeed announcing Thursday that would be very good for us. Doesn't clinch anything but certainly good

I mean come on... His mom isn't with him, the coach isn't even there, and we still can't win this...

I did see UW signed a top 10 NJ recruit already, a O-Lineman...