Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

I was thinking the same thing. At least southern Jersey isn't getting hit as bad, but still depending on the timing of the visit, it could screw things up. Today is such a big day on a few fronts.
Well, Pickard tweeted that they're supposed to get 18-24 inches and school isn't canceled.

And (not in reply to Pickard, but clearly regarding Pickard), Acosta tweeted a picture of sled dogs and the words "we won't be stopped!"

The heavy duty stuff hits later on today, so hopefully they can get to see Jake. if they get stuck in Jersey for a day, oh well!

Well, Pickard tweeted that they're supposed to get 18-24 inches and school isn't canceled.

And (not in reply to Pickard, but clearly regarding Pickard), Acosta tweeted a picture of sled dogs and the words "we won't be stopped!"

Imagining Acosta getting snowed in at the Pickard's house for 2 days - while he makes pancakes for the whole fam and plays x-box with Jake...

They want Clark. Due to their low number of commits. I would think they will take both. They want Pickard to hold until they know what Clark is gonna do. Whats really weird is that Mich is looking at pickard at DE. Im just as puzzled as anyone else.

Didn't they get another DE to commit during his OV this weekend though.

I hate to think of things in this way but...

...with the storm that's supposed to hit the area...what if our coaches can't make it there for their visit? What if that winds up being the difference, not getting that last in home? Harbaugh has only said he's going to "try" to visit, so who knows if he actually will.

If Mother Nature screws this up, I'm not buying her a birthday card this year.

B8PoN-nCAAEWGNo.jpg:large

coaches will know a ahead of time where he's going. somebody like harbuagh is going to demand it to.

If they get stuck in Jersey, I've got a few bottles of Dinosaur BBQ sauce. They can come by my place and I'll make the whole bunch some pulled pork!
Same here. Put the 'burb in 4wd and git 'er done. Will get them wherever they need to go!

Coaches are making every effort! Gotta give them credit. They must think theres a chance or else they have expended a ton of resources on this kid.

Coaches are making every effort! Gotta give them credit. They must think theres a chance or else they have expended a ton of resources on this kid.
Agreed and i would think that if Jake had decided to go to another school he would have told them to not come especially given the weather. I truly think we will be in this one until the end

Agreed and i would think that if Jake had decided to go to another school he would have told them to not come especially given the weather. I truly think we will be in this one until the end
This statement is 100% factual because it is the end
:D I think it's between us and Michigan and it's weird because he is committed to Wisconsin:noidea:

Love how the coaches are working and making this a difficult decision. Props to jake for listening. Ill be a fan no matter what he decides.

Didnt even think how shaf was harbaugh's dc at stanford and then left for michigan. Harbaugh probably has a lot of good things to say about shaf. Interesting dynamic to this one. Maybe michigan moving in almost helped us.

Didnt even think how shaf was harbaugh's dc at stanford and then left for michigan. Harbaugh probably has a lot of good things to say about shaf. Interesting dynamic to this one. Maybe michigan moving in almost helped us.
“Jim and I had a great conversation about Scott,” Gross said. “He told me Scott was the cornerstone of getting Stanford moving in right direction.”

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2013/01/syracuse_football_coach_scott.html