Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

Coach Scott Shafer ‏@Coach_Shafer
Great day and night recruiting in New Jersey thx to the hardnosed turnpike workers for clearing the way!

B8UJnGPCEAM47re.jpg

jekelish said:
By the way, how old is #13?! He's already a giant!

I believe he is a soph in high school.

Is it me or does his dad look much happier in this pic than the one with the pied piper?

incredible, the entire coaching staff is there. How embarrasing is it if he chooses a different school

Is it me or does his dad look much happier in this pic than the one with the pied piper?
Noexcuse, did you think Shafer was his dad? If he was I would hope he would have given a verbal a long time ago. I really hope this last visit seals the deal with this kid. A little depressed with the Steven Clark situation. It would be awesome to get both. The coaches are doing all they can by the looks of things. Especially considering the weather.

No inside info and I could be completely wrong but I feel we are ahead of everyone here. He didn't commit at Michigan-huge plus, our coaches traveled through a blizzard to visit him-has to look good, we have multiple kids from Jersey who are commited that are probably in his ear-so he has to feel comfortable, plus we offer early playing time and close proximity. Just seems we have a lot going for us. GO ORANGE!!!