Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

Joe Adam on the Pickards' basement couch.
9326840-standard.jpg
The real question here, did Adam bring that blanket with him? Or did the Pickards have it lying around then house?

It wasn't a blizzard, just woke up here in central jersey, there isn't even 4" on the ground. What a dud of a storm lol

So, 6 of our coaches traveled to NJ through "Snowmaggedon" to have an in-home visit with Pickard...

Meanwhile, Chryst was at a Five Guys "fueling up" and Harbaugh was flexing in the mirror doing his "I'm trying to shitt a cinderblock" face.

It's an easy choice, Jake.

Sorry that you don't even have 4 inches. I get why you'd be disappointed.

Its been snowing all morning though, i gather we have closer to 6 now. My lack of enthusiasm is due to me having purchased a really nice snowthrow in October. After last years winter i swore off shoveling. Saturdays wet 4" was my first run with the machine. Was kinda looking forward to today lol.

Its been snowing all morning though, i gather we have closer to 6 now. My lack of enthusiasm is due to me having purchased a really nice snowthrow in October. After last years winter i swore off shoveling. Saturdays wet 4" was my first run with the machine. Was kinda looking forward to today lol.

True story: I have only used my snowblower once this winter in Clay/Cicero.

I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that you would need one in jersey. :)

Anyone know how many players UM can take? They're at 9 now and just had a DE commit 1/24

True story: I have only used my snowblower once this winter in Clay/Cicero.

I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that you would need one in jersey. :)
It may surprise you. They get a decent amount of snow in the northern and western portions of the state. Where I live near the coast, it is more hit or miss. These "outside runner" storms can dump a lot on the coast. In last 5 years we see to be averaging at least one storm a year of a foot or more. Granted, it is nothing like the snow in Syracuse, but I am quite happy that I have my snowblower. I end up having to clear the bus stop at the end of the street because my neighbor refuses to even though it is on their sidewalk.

Just got back in from shoveling about a foot of snow here in Old Bridge, NJ. We have a snow day and my wife had to stay over in NYC for her job. Coming from DeWitt where snow days were a rarity, my instinct is always to go about business as usual.

A lot of athletes couldn't get into Michigan without the benefit of athletic 'considerations'. No shame in that. You just don't tell them that.

very true. There is a fine line between honesty and stupidity