Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

I'm not going to say that I saw this in the future, but...

Pickard is at a table making his announcement, SU, Wisky, UVa, Oregon and RU hat on the table. Thanks his family and all coaches. He feints towards the Wisky hat, grabs the Orange hat, throws it on his head and everyone starts cheering. The slight sound of propellors fills the air, mostly unnoticed until a large crash is heard from up above and Kyle Flood busts through the ceiling, falling onto the gymnasium floor. Stunned and discombobulated, he staggers to his feet and waddles over to the table, blood dripping from a cut on his forehead. He puts a hand on the table, and as the Pickard family watches on in horror from an interrupted group hug, Coach Flood grabs the Rutgers hat, holds it above his head, and declares "I formally rescind your offer, best of luck to you, from #chopnation," just before passing out. All the meanwhile, Toad sits in the stands, grinning from ear to ear, nodding feverishly, thinking "I've got my headline."

Pickard is at a table making his announcement, SU, Wisky, UVa, Oregon and RU hat on the table. Thanks his family and all coaches. He feints towards the Wisky hat, grabs the Orange hat, throws it on his head and everyone starts cheering. The slight sound of propellors fills the air, mostly unnoticed until a large crash is heard from up above and Kyle Flood busts through the ceiling, falling onto the gymnasium floor. Stunned and discombobulated, he staggers to his feet and waddles over to the table, blood dripping from a cut on his forehead. He puts a hand on the table, and as the Pickard family watches on in horror from an interrupted group hug, Coach Flood grabs the Rutgers hat, holds it above his head, and declares "I formally rescind your offer, best of luck to you, from #chopnation," just before passing out. All the meanwhile, Toad sits in the stands, grinning from ear to ear, nodding feverishly, thinking "I've got my headline."
Well done sir

The weird part is that this ACTUALLY could happen. Flood will certainly "pull" his offer.

You sir, have won the post of the week award! Particularly the part about Flood waddling, perfect detail

Pickard is at a table making his announcement, SU, Wisky, UVa, Oregon and RU hat on the table. Thanks his family and all coaches. He feints towards the Wisky hat, grabs the Orange hat, throws it on his head and everyone starts cheering. The slight sound of propellors fills the air, mostly unnoticed until a large crash is heard from up above and Kyle Flood busts through the ceiling, falling onto the gymnasium floor. Stunned and discombobulated, he staggers to his feet and waddles over to the table, blood dripping from a cut on his forehead. He puts a hand on the table, and as the Pickard family watches on in horror from an interrupted group hug, Coach Flood grabs the Rutgers hat, holds it above his head, and declares "I formally rescind your offer, best of luck to you, from #choppernation," just before passing out. All the meanwhile, Toad sits in the stands, grinning from ear to ear, nodding feverishly, thinking "I've got my headline."

Fixed

Golf carts have propellors?

247 hasn't given us one prediction throughout his recruitment. I hope they are all wrong about this one. Also noticed they still haven't rated like 4 of our commits, and I think they really underrated Gerald Robinson.

Allow me to glom onto the awesomeness with an alternate ending:

Toad picks up the bloodied and bowed Coach Flood and helps him to a waiting golf cart, tricked out to resemble an IROC. Toad floors it and possessing no vision whatsoever, crashes into the gym wall, splattering Scarlet everywhere.

$avage‏@tae_strick_23 41m
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
yes!!!

(Ten hands up symbols) Maybe????

Yeah but I don't think Strickland would be enthusiastic about that choice... if that is even what the tweet is about.
There are only 5 emojis in the picture, even though there are 10 hands. Maybe the 5 stand for 5 Jersey kids in Orange...Pickard, Kelly, Strickland, Ellison, and Ryslik?

Or maybe it means absolutely nothing relevant to football...:noidea:

Last edited:
There are only 5 emojis in the picture, even though there are 10 hands. Maybe the 5 stand for 5 Jersey kids in Orange...Pickard, Kelly, Strickland, Ellison, and Ryslik?

Or maybe it means absolutely nothing relevant to football...:noidea:

I'm sorry I meant 10 emojis of the hands up .. the site only lets you post 5 "pics" per post. That's why I thought he was excited... about something. And 10+10 is 20 (hands) Coach Acosta is 1010.;)

I'm sorry I meant 10 emojis of the hands up .. the site only lets you post 5 "pics" per post. That's why I thought he was excited... about something. And 10+10 is 20 (hands) Coach Acosta is 1010.;)
Haha, then I have no idea... :confused: But I like the way you think with the Acosta reference. ;)