Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

Thats Wisconsin 3 Cuse 0 if anyones keeping track...

and yes I know one of them was a legacy kid

Not sure if it means anything but everytime a kid commits somewhere else after we recruit them Eric White unfollows them on twitter. Eric white is no longer following Jake on twitter . Like I said could mean nothing or could be an early sign.

That is some detective work right there. Nice job. Too bad its not the news we wanted to hear.

Yup that doesn't bode well. Something seems to have changed and agree that Cuse will still pursue. Don't think he would decommit after he makes this decision. I really felt that at worst today he'd delay the decision if he had shifted to Wisconsin. Still holding out diminished hope.

What do you think changed DC?

dammit! really bad sign. me thinks we are toast. can't believe it, he didn't even meet their damn coach when he was there, and they only offered him a few weeks ago. this sucks.

Yup that doesn't bode well. Something seems to have changed and agree that Cuse will still pursue. Don't think he would decommit after he makes this decision. I really felt that at worst today he'd delay the decision if he had shifted to Wisconsin. Still holding out diminished hope.

Yep, so much for that.

This thread =
tumblr_m5b94yEg761rps3kwo1_500.gif

The mood changed a lot from when I started reading this thread today on page 8, to where it is now on page 9. Get it done, Missy!!

Not sure if it means anything but everytime a kid commits somewhere else after we recruit them Eric White unfollows them on twitter. Eric white is no longer following Jake on twitter . Like I said could mean nothing or could be an early sign.

choreographed head fake?

That Twitter unfollow is huge. There is no way Eric unfollows him unless it's bad news. Hope I'm wrong.

If HCSS and Acosta unfollow him in the next 45 minutes, then we are beyond toast here. Unless EW is pulling a fake, then I think we are done, and dammit that would suck.

we just cant lure a big time DE when we are a finalist... Several years of losses...

If HCSS and Acosta unfollow him in the next 45 minutes, then we are beyond toast here. Unless EW is pulling a fake, then I think we are done, and dammit that would suck.

Eric White is pretty invested in the recruiting game but hes not unfollowing a kid to pull a swerve for message board fans of Syracuse and Wisconsin.

Acosta is still following him but he still follows most the kids that committed elsewhere as well

Eric White is pretty invested in the recruiting game but hes not unfollowing a kid to pull a swerve for message board fans of Syracuse and Wisconsin.

JC I had a lot of faith in the positive posters but Im only listening to you from now on... Why can't you be wrong here!

I completely agree. unfortunately :(

we just cant lure a big time DE when we are a finalist... Several years of losses...

With all due respect to Mr. Pickard (who i want in Orange) I would take Chris Slayton at DE over him without hesitation and that's a guy we didn't get without competition last season.

This class moves on with or without Mr. Pickard and if its without then it allows us to continue to pursue Amir Ealey who some believe to be a better athlete/football player than Pickard. Plus we're still in on Robinson, Ellison, Milan, Sheppard and some other good players.

While this may end up a loss its not a program defining loss in any sense of the words.

and in following this board over the past few days it has become obvious that no one knows what is going to happen in 45 mins. Despite verbiage used its just alot of guessing and speculation on both the Wisky and SU sides.

I know one kid doesnt make or break a class, but our class this year rocks, and the momentum has been strong. I wanted the commit for the momentum alone. Its all about perception guys, picking him up, a nj kid would have been good momentum.

Next man up!

JC I had a lot of faith in the positive posters but Im only listening to you from now on... Why can't you be wrong here!

Nothing wrong in being positive and im sure those posters were giving valid information especially DCCUSE who I know is beyond solid with his info. I just wanted to put out the info I was given and hopefully at 5:15 I will be proven wrong and he will commit here.