Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

Trey Dunkelberger ‏@TreyDunk7 4h4 hours ago
I know @JakePickard2015 had a great weekend
270a.png
I am probably reading too much into this tweet but to me it sounds like Pickard got laid. lol

I am probably reading too much into this tweet but to me it sounds like Pickard got laid. lol
Frankly I would be baffled if a big time recruit didn't.

(Reminds me of when I saw former hoops player Terrence Roberts on his official visit, at 2 AM on Marshall Street, headed to the Sheraton with three girls)

(Reminds me of when I saw former hoops player Terrence Roberts on his official visit, at 2 AM on Marshall Street, headed to the Sheraton with three girls)

Hey hey don't make assumptions. Maybe they were attending a late night mass together and then were returning to the Sheraton for some passage readings

I was at the party that Brandon Sharpe was at when we were trying to flip him and he just sat in the corner while girls went up to him all night. didn't have to do any heavy lifting whatsoever.

I was at the party that Brandon Sharpe was at when we were trying to flip him and he just sat in the corner while girls went up to him all night. didn't have to do any heavy lifting whatsoever.
It's a hard knock life for these recruits on official visits.

Trey said NOT laid...good time does NOT always equal getting laid. Trey has always been open with me. He said on his visit it was about hanging with the team and having fun with them! There are girls around and flirting going on, I'm sure. He said Pickard def has something to think about now. He enjoyed the player camaraderie. Hope we made it hard to walk away from!! I am so hoping we get him and Washington. What a great turnaround these additions can make for the future. I'm excited for next year!!

Trey said NOT laid...good time does NOT always equal getting laid. Trey has always been open with me. He said on his visit it was about hanging with the team and having fun with them! There are girls around and flirting going on, I'm sure. He said Pickard def has something to think about now. He enjoyed the player camaraderie. Hope we made it hard to walk away from!! I am so hoping we get him and Washington. What a great turnaround these additions can make for the future. I'm excited for next year!!

It's certainly possible to have a great time without getting some on the side, but I'd bet it happens more frequently than not for the big name recruits hanging with the top names on campus.

As to Pickard and Washington, landing both will go a long ways towards transforming this team into a highly competitive unit for 2016 and beyond.

Thank goodness we have you to class things up, Kelly!

It's certainly possible to have a great time without getting some on the side, but I'd bet it happens more frequently than not for the big name recruits hanging with the top names on campus.

As to Pickard and Washington, landing both will go a long ways towards transforming this team into a highly competitive unit for 2016 and beyond.
Refresh my memory - Washington?