Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

Haven't you heard... It's just a number.;)
When we were on out visit I said to my hubby "how cool would it be for Trey to get #44". And hubby said that's a lot of pressure/expectation to put on a kid right out the gate, said he would think it would be given to a kid once they've become that "special" player. But after reading about Washington, I would say that's the character/skill player you would honor with #44. Soooo hope he chooses ORANGE!!

They'll hit him up. We sent Doaust, Bollough and Acosta down there. I'd imagine the same for the inhome plus Shafer.

Tell them to feel free to swing by my house. We've also got pretty cheap gas!! It was $1.73 near my work on Friday.

Todd‏@pilprin 9h9 hours ago
@sterk58 @jakepickard2015 Haha…Half the coaching staff is coming to see him…#Badgers want him bad…#OnWisconsin

Todd@pilprin · 10h 10 hours ago
@JakePickard2015 Sounds like you have a big crew coming to see you from the Coaching staff…I'd say they want you…a little:) #OnWisconsin

Are any of these coaches hold overs from the last staff? Or are they all new?

They are definitely gonna go after him and his previous committment hard.

Last edited:
Are any of these coaches hold overs from the last staff? Or are they all new?

They are definitely gonna go after him and his previous committment hard.

I think, I would have to check, the only holdover is Aranda who was his primary recruiter.

https://twitter.com/McAllisterScout
2015 3-star DE RT @JakePickard2015: Honored to say I have just received an offer from Michigan
303d.0a33d75a2a.png
303d.0a33d75a2a.png
#GoBlue @SamWebb77

I seriously doubt that Pickard will be wearing orange next year.

We had a decent shot with this kid, emphasis on HAD.
These are the type of recruiting battles we need to win to get better players. Don't know if we will but we have to at some point soon to be rest assured we improve as a program. We need to get a few players each year from Michigan, Penn State, Notre Dame. Let's not give up let's all wish and pray.

Sudano said:
These are the type of recruiting battles we need to win to get better players. Don't know if we will but we have to at some point soon to be rest assured we improve as a program. We need to get a few players each year from Michigan, Penn State, Notre Dame. Let's not give up let's all wish and pray.

You mean like beating out Florida ;).

We had a decent shot with this kid, emphasis on HAD.

We're good with who we already have at TE/DE. Not that Pickard is bad, but I think Coach is just fine with what he has going into next season.