Class of 2016 TE/DE Jovani Haskins (NJ) Offered

JovaniLee@Nani__7 · 13h
BIG DAY TODAY
1f3c8.png
1f64f.png
1f44f.png
1f44f.png
#Syracuse

Don't know much about this kid, but wouldn't it be great to snag the first 2016 NJ commit away from Rutgers?

1. JovaniLee‏@Nani__7 6h
  2. Now I have to wake up at 4:00a.m. And do it all over again at Boston College goodnight

JovaniLee‏@Nani__7 6h
  1. Just touchdown in Bergenfield... Had a Long day but those 4 hour drives both ways was worth it !
    1f3c8.png
    1f64f.png
    1f4b0.png
    1f4b0.png
    1f4b0.png

U of S...U of S...U of S! I really think SU should find a way to make that work for them.

I don't get why the U of S thing bothers people so much when kids are first learning about the place. If they say thank you to the University of Syracuse for everything on their graduation day, then I agree we should kill them and bury them behind the Dome, but when a kid is first figuring out who we are? no need to be so angry about it.

I don't get why the U of S thing bothers people so much when kids are first learning about the place. If they say thank you to the University of Syracuse for everything on their graduation day, then I agree we should kill them and bury them behind the Dome, but when a kid is first figuring out who we are? no need to be so angry about it.

I agree. I would have looked more like a fool then I already do today if I posted my thoughts and emotions when I was 16-19.

U of S...U of S...U of S! I really think SU should find a way to make that work for them.

You're not a real American unless you commit to University of Syracuse Athletics. USA! USA! USA!

I think you are giving the kids wayy to much benfit of the doubt here. I agree, they are only 16. I said, dumb/stupid ish when I was 16. But to get INVITED for a visit you would agree some form of correspondence must have taken place right? Letters, emails, phone calls etc? That would warrant a trip to the website/wiki etc right? It takes all of 5 seconds to know that it's SU, THEEEEEE Syracuse University (take that LeMoyne, ESF and OCC!!!)

I think you are giving the kids wayy to much benfit of the doubt here. I agree, they are only 16. I said, dumb/stupid ish when I was 16. But to get INVITED for a visit you would agree some form of correspondence must have taken place right? Letters, emails, phone calls etc? That would warrant a trip to the website/wiki etc right? It takes all of 5 seconds to know that it's SU, THEEEEEE Syracuse University (take that LeMoyne, ESF and OCC!!!)

Much ado about nothing ... hell ... U of M ... MU ... Miami, Minnesota and Michigan ... U of K ... KU ... Kansas, Kentucky ... its very easy for kids who aren't talking about said school like we do on a daily basis to get it backwards ... its too easy to do when you are having a bevy of choices run down your throat ... saying Syracuse University is part of this board's everyday vernacular ... not so for a lot of these kids ... the word University is ... but it comes with a bunch of other names in different orders ...

It's a simple case of transference.

Just like a 3 year old who calls every 4 legged furry animal "doggie" because he has a doggie at home. High School kids who hear 80% of colleges are the "University of..." he assumes all colleges are referred to the same way despite what he may hear initially, it takes time to sink in and understand that this situation isn't the same as the others.

Much ado about nothing ... hell ... U of M ... MU ... Miami, Minnesota and Michigan ... U of K ... KU ... Kansas, Kentucky ... its very easy for kids who aren't talking about said school like we do on a daily basis to get it backwards ... its too easy to do when you are having a bevy of choices run down your throat ... saying Syracuse University is part of this board's everyday vernacular ... not so for a lot of these kids ... the word University is ... but it comes with a bunch of other names in different orders ...
Isn't KU said fully as University of Kansas. That's so weird.

JLH7⃣‏@Nani__7 18m
On this Wonderful Morning I Would Like to Say I've Received My 4th Offer From The University Of Mississippi
1f64f.png
1f3c8.png

At least we can grab 1 Haskins :eat popcorn:

How is this.

Nope. Maybe it's my browser. hmmm...I'm at work and twitter pages are not generally a problem. Let me use IE.

Edit: It's my Firefox browser. No issues in IE. Need to check out my blockers to see if something is causing this.

OK he named a top four today... the only ones I can see are RU and UNC. Maybe WVU and VT? Anyone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom