Class of 2016 - TE/DE Sean McKeon (MA) Verbal to Michigan | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE/DE Sean McKeon (MA) Verbal to Michigan

This one hurts. This is one I was hoping for.

I mean, I kind of figured when he rearranged his schedule to switch his visit to SU to last week so he could visit Michigan, we were in trouble. But dammit.

This one hurts.

Jek who is the next one on the list? Do we have any names? We're out for Marten, Korutz and now McKeon.

I haven't been paying attention to him but what is going on with Ealeys friend Upshur? He was all about MI does this change that?

It's a long way to signing day. I hope they stay on him. Give Harbaugh 7 1/2 months and the whole team may hate him. For those of you on twitter, is he getting any Cuse backlash right now?

It's a long way to signing day. I hope they stay on him. Give Harbaugh 7 1/2 months and the whole team may hate him. For those of you on twitter, is he getting any Cuse backlash right now?

No. Nothing at all negative on twitter.

This. Exactly.

AIUHRUHFUHRFHREUIF (irrational angry screaming)

IHATEYOUHARBAUGH

Someone needs to photoshop Captain Kirk yelling HARBAAAAAAUGH !!
I did a couple months ago, I just can't remember which thread I used it in. But it's on this board somewhere.

EDIT: Here we go...

2cr38mt.gif

I mean, they have bricks. How can we be expected to compete?
I KNEW it was the IPF that did us in. God I can see a trend starting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom