Class of 2018 - TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo

I think this activity pretty much validates that the new staff made Rex a priority recruit because they wanted him and not because of the timing of his early enrollment.

Great family to have in the program:

Dad is a very successful lawyer in the Tampa Bay area. Signs like this picture are all over the freeways in Tampa.
CulpepperKurland-Tampa-FL.jpeg

Plant HS is a Football Factory and Cuse has an "in" back at the school. I think our last Plant HS recruit was 20 years ago (a CB?)

Family brought us Scoop too...and are watching over him like family.

Younger brother looks like a high major recruit

If this works out...it could pay dividends in the future for recruiting and maybe some donations to the program.

Last edited:
I knew it was a matter of time before Jim H. of UM would be there to offer. He will follow Rex, no doubt. Its all about family with the Culpeppers and the parents wants the boys together. By the time he goes to SU, we should be well on our way to a top notch team.

Blowing up. Hope the family connection works in our favor for once - finally!

I'm sure big bro will be in his ear about all things non-football... Haven't decided if that is a good thing or bad thing yet. Leaning good :D

They all looking good in their SU attire, especially DAD.

I talked to him for a few. Nice family. Judge is very proud of Rex, I told him congrats on the recent offers but keep us in your heart. He seems excited about the whole SU program. So much time in the recruiting process with him. Hard to old off the big boys but we will see

Last edited:
Just an update on Judges' offer list...

Cincy, ECU, Florida, UGA, Indiana, Iowa St, Kencuky, LSU, Michigan, Michigan St, Minnesota, Miss St, Nebraska, UNC, Oregon St, Purdue, USF, USC, Tenn, Syracuse

Just an update on Judges' offer list...

Cincy, ECU, Florida, UGA, Indiana, Iowa St, Kencuky, LSU, Michigan, Michigan St, Minnesota, Miss St, Nebraska, UNC, Oregon St, Purdue, USF, USC, Tenn, Syracuse

Normally I'd say he gone, but we have as good of a shot as anybody, maybe even the clubhouse favorite at this point.

Hopefully Rex has a pleasant experience his first year or so at SU before Judge decides, because this kid is BLOWING UP! We need all the brotherly recruiting help we can get!

Hopefully Rex has a pleasant experience his first year or so at SU before Judge decides, because this kid is BLOWING UP! We need all the brotherly recruiting help we can get!
Yeah, because the family made it seem like it was a done deal when Rex committed to SU. However, Judge has a ton of offers and he should take his time to decide. A week should be good, right?

I never go the impression that Judge was 'this' good. He must be blowing up at the evaluations. Very impressive.

I never go the impression that Judge was 'this' good. He must be blowing up at the evaluations. Very impressive.
Yeah, he was forced to play out of position last year, for at least part of the season. Didn't he replace his brother, for a bit at QB? And even after he went back to TE, he had a backup QB throwing to him. Maybe this kept him down a little bit, until the spring evaluations came around.

Yeah, because the family made it seem like it was a done deal when Rex committed to SU. However, Judge has a ton of offers and he should take his time to decide. A week should be good, right?

If he chooses SU, a week sounds good :)

I say keep him at TE or work him hard at DE At TE, he is a awesome blocker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom