Class of 2017 - TE Logan Christopherson (IL) Verbal to Mizzou | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 TE Logan Christopherson (IL) Verbal to Mizzou

Free Article
http://www.At their request, this n...y/1627093-2017-te-christopherson-three-offers

2017 TE Logan Christopherson Up to Three Offers

http://img.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./sites/default/files/styles/author/public/avatar/Avatar.jpg?w=50&h=50&faces=true
Allen Trieu
12/28/2015
Lemont (Ill.) junior tight end Logan Christopherson received his first offer recently and that number quickly grew to three with the odds quite high than additional ones will come over the next several months.

Lemont's Logan Christopherson has a next level frame at 6-foot-6, 225 pounds and was effective as both a receiver and blocker as a junior.

"My junior season I stepped up and put everything I had on the field to contribute to the team's success," he said. "Although we fell short in the playoffs, I felt like I was able to improve a lot in run/pass blocking as well as getting experience off the line as a slot receiver, something I hadn't done sophomore year."

He also added good weight between his sophomore and junior seasons and that physical development along with the strides he made on the field have made him a fast-rising prospect in recent weeks.

Iowa State offered first and Miami (Ohio) and Western Michigan have since followed suit. The offers are not likely to stop there as Purdue, Michigan State, Northwestern, Indiana and Duke are among the other programs who have shown interest.

"Playing college football has always been my dream since I started in 3rd grade. I have played the game my entire life, but when I started playing in high school, one of my goals was to play in the NCAA, so to receive my first offer from Iowa State has been extremely exciting."

He plans to visit Iowa State on February 13th.

Additional offseason plans for Christopherson include weight lifting speed training, conditioning and playing 7 on 7 with Midwest Boom.

Offers include Illinois, Wyoming, WMU, Toledo, Nevada, Syracuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom