Class of 2017 - TE Michael Ziemba (FL) Verbal to Indiana | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 TE Michael Ziemba (FL) Verbal to Indiana

Interesting, I'm not sure of his measurables, but, they appear to be different than what I'd expect. Versatile kid who can do alot though, reminds me more of an H-Back skill set wise. Probably going to be used more in Packages than in the base look, I'd imagine. Still, good looking football player who can run, block and catch. Always like kids that play with a little chip on their shoulder.

Interesting, I'm not sure of his measurables, but, they appear to be different than what I'd expect. Versatile kid who can do alot though, reminds me more of an H-Back skill set wise. Probably going to be used more in Packages than in the base look, I'd imagine. Still, good looking football player who can run, block and catch. Always like kids that play with a little chip on their shoulder.

You are right, this kid does everything really well. He reminds me of a shorter #87 with his blocking, catching , especially. YAC. I REALLY hope he gives us a visit.

First play for TD was waiting for him to start running for the flag......drifted a little into the middle of the field and felt a little heat...good instincts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom