Class of 2018 - TE Pat Freiermuth (MA) Verbal to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Pat Freiermuth (MA) Verbal to PSU

Tough to compete with the big boys until the Cuse starts winning some games. Think if this were hoops...a 5* power forward visits PSU and says he loves everything about his visit, the B1G and then goes to the Cuse the next day. Player commits to us because we are Syracuse basketball. It will take some time and wins before we can secure verbals from players like this TE.

Tough to compete with the big boys until the Cuse starts winning some games. Think if this were hoops...a 5* power forward visits PSU and says he loves everything about his visit, the B1G and then goes to the Cuse the next day. Player commits to us because we are Syracuse basketball. It will take some time and wins before we can secure verbals from players like this TE.
He's a 2018 lots can happen between now and his signing day.

PEDophile State. I'll never understand why a kid and their family would choose to be associated with a school that allowed children to be raped for nearly 40 years. Disgusting.
PSU had cult like followers. If I even bring up PEDO around people in this area it's scary the rage and foaming at the mouth I see about Saint Joe and how PSU is perfect. It's really disturbing.

PEDophile State. I'll never understand why a kid and their family would choose to be associated with a school that allowed children to be raped for nearly 40 years. Disgusting.

PSU had cult like followers. If I even bring up PEDO around people in this area it's scary the rage and foaming at the mouth I see about Saint Joe and how PSU is perfect. It's really disturbing.

The only way to get through to that cult would have been to burn the program to the ground with penalties commensurate with the disgusting abuse that was condoned / covered up by Saint Joe. The NCAA may have overstepped, but they really dropped the ball on this one--especially because them walking back the penalties was taken as a sign of vindication by the cult.

It really is disturbing.

Glass half full, Reeves is a silent commit and the coaches want to fill out the class with Kuntz or no one else!

All one needs to know about Franklin and his program management and his coaching abilities is how fast Vandy cratered after he left. He knew he was on a downward trend, and Ped State was stupid enough to give him a promotion. He might have some short term success, but he is lacking in the long view.

C Bomb said:
All one needs to know about Franklin and his program management and his coaching abilities is how fast Vandy cratered after he left. He knew he was on a downward trend, and Ped State was stupid enough to give him a promotion. He might have some short term success, but he is lacking in the long view.

The are a train wreck on offense. We should stay on this kid.

Franklin is a sexist scumbag. Only Ped State would hire a guy who tried to silence a sexual assault victim after they almost had their program destroyed by the worst sex abuse scandal in sports history. They are a perfect match and may they both rot in hell. That is all.

We think it's a given that BB recruits should want to play in front of 30,000 fans, but it's strange that a FB recruit wants to play in front of 107,000? He was obviously impressed with the new locker rooms.
Next...

We think it's a given that BB recruits should want to play in front of 30,000 fans, but it's strange that a FB recruit wants to play in front of 107,000? He was obviously impressed with the new locker rooms.
Next...

Agree, this is essentially the same thing as us beating Penn State for a b-ball kid. It should be expected unless something dramatic happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom