Team playing Ultimate Frisbee | Syracusefan.com

Team playing Ultimate Frisbee

Rocco

Watching you.
This may or may not have been posted a few months back, but this is a video of the team during one of their offseason team workouts. Ultimate Frisbee followed by some fierce tug-of-war battles.

Key takeaway is that they are having a boatload of fun together.

That was an awesome video, it got me even more pumped up for the season than I already was! LGO!

After this video, the SU-UM game shows as a video option. Just re-watched the first drive of that game. Good drive for a TD.

After this video, the SU-UM game shows as a video option. Just re-watched the first drive of that game. Good drive for a TD.

I can easily spend 3-4 hours just watching Syracuse games on YouTube. I've watched the 2010 WVU game several times. 19-14 Cuse in Morgantown. Kick rocks Geno.

really wish they would do the summer workout vid like couple years ago with clips from rocky and stuff…that got me amped

I can easily spend 3-4 hours just watching Syracuse games on YouTube. I've watched the 2010 WVU game several times. 19-14 Cuse in Morgantown. Kick rocks Geno.
One of the greatest days/weekends of my life. Was in Morgantown visiting some friends and it was their homecoming. Whole time was a blur

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom