Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

Btw, I like your trade idea it could get really fun. Vetos, etc?
I would be okay with that, and the Commish would have to be IO since this has been his baby. I would think any trade would require 3/4 against to be vetoed.

If we went with my first idea ( or something along those lines) .. and had the worst ( # of players) teams in a hat... and you had to start with 5 players etc from each of those teams, then pick from the rest of the league along with the ability to trade...

Also if you simulate a season - can you see the stats of every game more than just for a flash? I mean in the spirit of real fantasy football.. simulating ( which would change draft strategies as some players were much better as user controlled) you could do a league and track some stats for points etc..

and yet.. thats a crapload of work... and a lot harder than just bragging about your team haha

Also if you simulate a season - can you see the stats of every game more than just for a flash? I mean in the spirit of real fantasy football.. simulating ( which would change draft strategies as some players were much better as user controlled) you could do a league and track some stats for points etc..

and yet.. thats a crapload of work... and a lot harder than just bragging about your team haha

...and we're just the "cool guys" to do it.

nerdyrevenge.jpg

Not trying to hijack.. but for those familiar with the obannon case - a similar case from a former buttgers player ryan hart is now moving forward as well. Basically if you play sports games - college sports games are an endangered species at this point. So with that said.. just time for someone to do a bigtime college tecmo hack.. with more than 32 teams : )

haha ok - so the first time you posted there was no picture on my screen.. i added a dwight picture and now yours is showing.. too funny
I think I added late. He came to me in a vision. :)

Tee have you tried Tecmo 2013 yet? If so what did you think? I have simmed 2 seasons and the consensus best teams are New England Patriots and the New York Giants which makes sense since they were the previous year's Super Bowl teams.

Played tonight, Pierre-Paul had a few sacks and a safety. I like the graphics and that the play was a little more realistic.
Victor Cruz was a beast and I made Tom Brady my b*tch.

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Played tonight, Pierre-Paul had a few sacks and a safety. I like the graphics and that the play was a little more realistic.
Victor Cruz was a beast and I made Tom Brady my b*tch.

View attachment 3635
LOL With me playing as the Pats JPP wouldn't have dominated. Pats offense is loaded in that game, and I told IO I loved the fat you change playbooks DURING the game and the halftime stats were awesome additions. First game I played when I got to halftime I thought the version I downloaded only allowed for half a game. Good stuff the Giants are stacked in that game as well.

LOL With me playing as the Pats JPP wouldn't have dominated. Pats offense is loaded in that game, and I told IO I loved the fat you change playbooks DURING the game and the halftime stats were awesome additions. First game I played when I got to halftime I thought the version I downloaded only allowed for half a game. Good stuff the Giants are stacked in that game as well.
Yeah, Pats are stacked. Giants offense is ok, but I wish Bradshaw was faster. JPP is nice and Giants secondary numbers looked pretty good. You're right. Pats have so many weapons, but the cpu's playbook stank up the joint. I thought they'd be like the 1991 49ers and just pass all over the place, but cpu was dumb and ran too much.

Yeah, Pats are stacked. Giants offense is ok, but I wish Bradshaw was faster. JPP is nice and Giants secondary numbers looked pretty good. You're right. Pats have so many weapons, but the cpu's playbook stank up the joint. I thought they'd be like the 1991 49ers and just pass all over the place, but cpu was dumb and ran too much.
Its criminal that one of the 8 plays is a Brady QB draw play when he is the slowest QB in the NFL.When you have a QB draw for Vick or RG3 its one thing but not Tom Brady.

I'm pretty certain I'm an idiot. When I just looked at your post, I realized I only played a half. Got so happy to see stats, I didn't realize I probably only played a half and closed the application. :bang:

just finished a season as the dolphins in tecmo 2013. went 12-4, won the division, got spanked 28-13 by the ravens in the divisional round. could not run the ball against them, bush at halftime had 10 rushes for 2 yards lol. tannehill was my leading rusher with a 3 yard scramble. haloti ngata was a beast. the titans led by the mighty jake locker won the super bowl over the packers. much more challenging game than the original, although the dolphins are pretty bad in it. i was laughing at how hard the playoff game was, it felt like the ravens D was a bunch of LT's running around.

Will be interesting to see how this draft closes out. A lot of folks still need DL and I only have one left on my list. Hoping to make up ground after my early reaches on defense and that drafting for a rounded roster pays dividends late.

just finished a season as the dolphins in tecmo 2013. went 12-4, won the division, got spanked 28-13 by the ravens in the divisional round. could not run the ball against them, bush at halftime had 10 rushes for 2 yards lol. tannehill was my leading rusher with a 3 yard scramble. haloti ngata was a beast. the titans led by the mighty jake locker won the super bowl over the packers. much more challenging game than the original, although the dolphins are pretty bad in it. i was laughing at how hard the playoff game was, it felt like the ravens D was a bunch of LT's running around.
Titans, lol!
I like how they made it hard at the end, but in this case, it probably means you have to use a stud team to do any damage.
Much more realistic than original.
Crafty hackers did very well on this one.

Anyone esle thinking about rating systems to grade teams? I was thinking have all 8 coaches grade out the 7 teams that they didn't draft to see if we can come to a consensus. Rank them 1-7 and lowest point total in each catagory get's the highest grade type of thing in simplest terms.

More specifically I'll likely be looking up player attributes and grading players specifically IE Bo is the fastest RB @ 75 max speed so he'll grade highest there vs the lowest speed RB perhaps being a 50 or a 44. I'll pick which attributes I deem most important at a givin position and go from there. Someone else might differ in which attributes the weight and how highly so they could have differing grades on the same player.

Anyone else give any thought about how we can judge a "winner" in this draft since we're all putting together teams that any of us could roll undefeated seasons easily with?

Anyone esle thinking about rating systems to grade teams? I was thinking have all 8 coaches grade out the 7 teams that they didn't draft to see if we can come to a consensus. Rank them 1-7 and lowest point total in each catagory get's the highest grade type of thing in simplest terms.

More specifically I'll likely be looking up player attributes and grading players specifically IE Bo is the fastest RB @ 75 max speed so he'll grade highest there vs the lowest speed RB perhaps being a 50 or a 44. I'll pick which attributes I deem most important at a givin position and go from there. Someone else might differ in which attributes the weight and how highly so they could have differing grades on the same player.

Anyone else give any thought about how we can judge a "winner" in this draft since we're all putting together teams that any of us could roll undefeated seasons easily with?

i was thinking about ratings as well... maybe a pt system for each rating like 1.5 for a speed rating- 1 for ball control.. .75 for rushing power etc. Then a separate one for receivers, wbs, lb, db etc etc

i was thinking about ratings as well... maybe a pt system for each rating like 1.5 for a speed rating- 1 for ball control.. .75 for rushing power etc. Then a separate one for receivers, wbs, lb, db etc etc

Kind of where I'm at. Each "coach" that drafted could pick which player attributes are most heavily weighted and which they don't care about to weight at all. Some might only be using 2 (max speed, ball control) for RB's whereas I would but some weight towards running speed, rushing power and receptions as well. Thus Neal Anderson was a stud to my draft board despite lacking elite maximum speed. Others might want burners at WR where others prefer or equally rate reception ability, etc.

Coaches should state their rating criteria before giving out their draft grades vs changing them midway through to favor any specific team or player although if they're grading every team besides there own that shouldn't be an issue.

NoHomers3.jpg

I am 5-0 and haven't played the game in a couple of days, but the talent does seem a lot closer than it was in the original. BTW, the Titans aren't bad I played them week 1 as New England and Chris Johnson was Barry Sander esque and Jake Locker could scramble.

I am 5-0 and haven't played the game in a couple of days, but the talent does seem a lot closer than it was in the original. BTW, the Titans aren't bad I played them week 1 as New England and Chris Johnson was Barry Sander esque and Jake Locker could scramble.

Is there a 2004 tecmo version? Would love to play with McNabb, Freeney, and Harrison in their prime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom