Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

Is there a 2004 tecmo version? Would love to play with McNabb, Freeney, and Harrison in their prime.
I am sure there is on that website that CorduroyG posted. It seems like each year somebody creates a new hack. I will look for a 2003-2005 version when McNabb, Freeney, Harrison were studs. The Patriots D lets me switch between Chandler Jones and Steve "I fumble each time I get an INT" Gregory.

ok cool... should have told him he could passed a few unfriendly messages to that overpaid knucklehead Ronaldo while he was over there...

He's probably not overpaid based on the merch he sells for Real but he is overhyped based on his actual numbers and production.

Messi is the real deal

Oh no doubt.. I mean how they are paid.. you can live well for 800k a year .. millions a year seems overkill to me...

back to messi - since this country is still learning about the sport - the difficulty level of what he does is incredible. its unreal his ability to operate in traffic.. just unreal

do you have any modern gaming systems by chance IO.. Fifa 13 is a lot of fun.. just how you can use real football logic. Looks like '14 will be even better.. am hoping at some point they bring in the concacaf champs league .. but gameplay is fun.. i love the arcade style of the old nes games but love the realism of the new football games just as much

Oh no doubt.. I mean how they are paid.. you can live well for 800k a year .. millions a year seems overkill to me...

back to messi - since this country is still learning about the sport - the difficulty level of what he does is incredible. its unreal his ability to operate in traffic.. just unreal

I think Messi and Crynaldo are on 300k per week wages... in pounds. So thats ~$450,000/week or $ 23.4 mil/year which is just over what Aaron Rodgers makes (22 mil) and 4.5 mil/year less than Kobe (27.85/year). It is a lot but given they play ~35 games a year it seems fair vs most nflers that play 16-20 max. These clubs bring a ton more local and international revenue than the NFL or NBA as well and most footballers make considerably less. I think Suarez and Gerrard are the highest paid at Liverpool @ 120k pounds/week or $180,000/week which = $9.36 million/year on the 7th most profitable football club in the world this past year. $9.36 mil per year would make them the 61st highest paid NBA players behind Danilo Gallinari or the 111th paid MLBers right behind Gavin Floyd, Stephen Drew, Yu Darvish, and Carlos Quentin.

I encourage anyone that thinks what Messi does is less than amazing to go out to a field with a ball and try it.

do you have any modern gaming systems by chance IO.. Fifa 13 is a lot of fun.. just how you can use real football logic. Looks like '14 will be even better.. am hoping at some point they bring in the concacaf champs league .. but gameplay is fun.. i love the arcade style of the old nes games but love the realism of the new football games just as much

We have Fifa 2012 for PS3 and PES 2010 for wii. If you have wii you've got to try PES, the controls are a trip and a lot more intuitive then just button mashing. I picked up Fifa 2012 and went to work just like it was Fifa 98 for N64 much to my sons chagrin or winning 11's for PS2. It's his game and I only ever play against him so he thought he'd take my apart. Quite a few 10+ goal wins before he finally beat me because I was Newcastle and they are horridly slow.

We have Fifa 2012 for PS3 and PES 2010 for wii. If you have wii you've got to try PES, the controls are a trip and a lot more intuitive then just button mashing. I picked up Fifa 2012 and went to work just like it was Fifa 98 for N64 much to my sons chagrin or winning 11's for PS2. It's his game and I only ever play against him so he thought he'd take my apart. Quite a few 10+ goal wins before he finally beat me because I was Newcastle and they are horridly slow.

pes for the wii was awesome i agree- also loved that they had the champs league licensing. fifa 12 got me really back into fifa games and gaming in general( kinda set it aside after college). That and assasins creed( history buff).

I actually looked a bit further and it seems footballers don't get paid wages in the off season so $180,000/week is only $7.5 mil/year or 42 weeks paid for Suarez and Gerrard. If Spanish leagues are similar that would put Messi around $18.9 mil/year or Pau Gasol territory. Not bad for the most prolific professional athlete in the world.

pes for the wii was awesome i agree- also loved that they had the champs league licensing. fifa 12 got me really back into fifa games and gaming in general( kinda set it aside after college). That and assasins creed( history buff).

Yeah Fifa having the liscencing makes it better especially for casual fans who can't figure out fake team names or player names. It's not hard to figure out who Merseyside Red, Merseyside Blue, etc are if you follow the league though. Reminds me a bit of Ken griffey Jr's winning run for SNES where they didn't have liscensing so just released the game with fakes player names except for Griffey Jr. That game has some of the most badass fake names ever and is still playable today because of the fake names.

Well done, are you still All-Conference or Hall of Fame now?
Should be Hall of Fame any minute, ha I keep refreshing.
I changed clip, but glad you quoted mine as we now have both!

Pace on the clock?

How not to interview:
That is all the hijacking I can muster up. For now.

Pace on the clock?

How not to interview:
That is all the hijacking I can muster up. For now.

lol- last year i was interviewing ppl for a temp position and i had a woman literally say next to nothing after every question i asked .. and after every question she would turn her head horizontal for a moment giving me a weird stare and say ok or yes to everything.. creepiest interview ever..

as for funny interviews.. the ones from stepbrothers are classic..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom