Tell me about None Spurs | Syracusefan.com

Tell me about None Spurs

SWC75

Bored Historian
I know from previous threads that we have some people on the board who are doctors. The Mets have been told that their two best pitchers this year, Noah Syndergaard and Stephen Matz, both have one spurs in their elbows. This article seems to down play it:
Mets GM: Syndergaard, Matz have bone spurs

All i know about bone spurs is what I've read about Joe DiMaggio's 1949 season, half of which he missed due to a bone spur that was described as being the equivalent of having a knife embedded in his foot. That doesn't sound too good.

I wonder if any board members could enlighten me on the subject?

I know from previous threads that we have some people on the board who are doctors. The Mets have been told that their two best pitchers this year, Noah Syndergaard and Stephen Matz, both have one spurs in their elbows. This article seems to down play it:
Mets GM: Syndergaard, Matz have bone spurs

All i know about bone spurs is what I've read about Joe DiMaggio's 1949 season, half of which he missed due to a bone spur that was described as being the equivalent of having a knife embedded in his foot. That doesn't sound too good.

I wonder if any board members could enlighten me on the subject?

You may have better luck if you fix the title of the thread. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I thought this thread would be about basketball in San Antonio.