Tell us how you really feel, Bud P. | Syracusefan.com

Tell us how you really feel, Bud P.

Bud is one of the biggest tools to ever write anything. I simply cant stand his writing style, his TV show, or his negative approach to life. Bud is a dud

Bud is one of the biggest tools to ever write anything. I simply cant stand his writing style, his TV show, or his negative approach to life. Bud is a dud

It's sneaky genius. He can make all the negative remarks he wants and just drop them into fake fan letters and say, "Hey I'm just the messenger!"

It's sneaky genius. He can make all the negative remarks he wants and just drop them into fake fan letters and say, "Hey I'm just the messenger!"
Yup...these all start out with "As promised, here are letters...."

like we have all been waiting for Bud to keep his promise to deliver "fan letters" who agree with him.

Me too, although usually when he has guest writers they end up writing a better, more coherent article then he does. That's how I know these are actual fan messages

Yep Bud has a certain style that I think we would recognize if had written the messages. Let's be honest - it's sports, not Shakespeare. I shouldn't have to read sentences more than once to understand what the heck he is talking about.

I've always believed that Bud pays the paper to let him write his column.