Tevor | Syracusefan.com

Tevor

kcsu

Living Legend
I have a good feeling about todays game and in particular the play of our poster boy. I think that he plays his usual stellar D, plays his heart out and ends up taking much better shots. I believe that he scores 18 points and hits 3 tres out of 7 attempts. Ialso see his assist total climbing to 4.

You think he'll make shots and pass the ball a little? Preposterous! He's a high level high school player at best; he's being selfish if he takes more than 4 threes.

/sarcasm

He's hurt. But he'll still play 40 minutes because he never gets tired.

Right?...right?

Right?...right?

I don't get it either. We seriously can't put BJ and Roberson at the 3 and 4, and patterson/jospeh and G at the 1 and 2 for just 2 minutes? Boeheims ego is keeping the snow covered dome inflated.

If the kid plays 40 minutes I just don't know anymore.

yeah he's almost a liability out there today. maybe his presence on offense is sort of keeping pitt's D half-way honest? but they're actually keying more on G than they are on Cooney. ugh

I don't get it either. We seriously can't put BJ and Roberson at the 3 and 4, and patterson/jospeh and G at the 1 and 2 for just 2 minutes? Boeheims ego is keeping the snow covered dome inflated.

BJ's uncontested jumper missed the rim by 3 feet.

I have a good feeling about todays game and in particular the play of our poster boy. I think that he plays his usual stellar D, plays his heart out and ends up taking much better shots. I believe that he scores 18 points and hits 3 tres out of 7 attempts. Ialso see his assist total climbing to 4.
Is there a way to recant this post!

Right?...right?

JB has treated Cooney like Joe Torre treated relievers like Tom Gordon and Scott Proctor

Tevor?

Is that you Dr. Gross??

No, I am Devo.
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online