Thank you Tiger864 | Syracusefan.com

Thank you Tiger864

Crusty

Living Legend
You wrote:
"As an alumnus of Clemson and a resident of upstate SC, I apologize for what a LARGE portion of attendees did on Saturday. There was no excuse for the booing, nor an explanation. It's embarrassing to our school and state.
I thank those that came down, and hope your next experience (if there is a next one) isn't marred by such turds."
Apology accepted. You are the only visiting Clemson poster that has made an apology without some sort of rationalization crap attached. Come by the tailgate at the Dome next year and I would be very pleased to buy you a drink.

I get it that they were booing when one of our guys went down with a "cramp" (whether or not they really had one), slowing their up-tempo offensive sets down. However, when our guys who were rolling around in agony got booed, it was ridiculous. Those are still just kids out there.

Stay classy LARGE portion of Clemson fans.

Rocco said:
I get it that they were booing when one of our guys went down with a "cramp" (whether or not they really had one), slowing their up-tempo offensive sets down. However, when our guys who were rolling around in agony got booed, it was ridiculous. Those are still just kids out there. Stay classy LARGE portion of Clemson fans.

I'm not sure there was anything that required slowing down. Our O was atrocious - but they were pretty awful.

Thanks for the invite. My aunt got go up last year and said she had a blast.

Thanks for the invite. My aunt got go up last year and said she had a blast.
We'll be pleased to give her food and drink and hospitality as well!
Go ACC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom