Thank you Tomcat | Syracusefan.com

Thank you Tomcat

Rocco

Watching you.
With the passing of one of syracusefan.com's finest, and your dear friend Orangeyes, you have really carried on his Orange torch with the Daily Articles. When Dan first went into the hospital, this place carried on without a hiccup and many, like myself, come to this site every morning for our helpings of Syracuse sports to go with our coffee. These are certainly not easy times for you nor many of his other close friends and family on this board, so I thought it was fitting that you, sutomcat, be recognized for continuing to keep us all very well-connected. This place is unrivaled and a true blessing for the real Syracuse fan.

It is greatly appreciated, thank you so much.

War damn OE.

By the way... Ive met him once in person - he orchestrated tix to Cuse-Indiana sweet 16 for me and a buddy. We texted back and forth while he was on his way in town to meet up to exchange tix and cheers to ginger ale.

To this day, he is Tom Cat in my phone.

I also met Derrick Coleman that weekend and we have a good mutual friend. We took a picture together (with our middle fingers out) to send to our buddy who didnt make it to Wash DC. Coleman texted me the picture.

Mr. Cat is the best "C" contact I gained that wknd... but only by a hair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom