THANKS DOUG!! | Syracusefan.com

THANKS DOUG!!

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
I know, I have him as my pic, but I don't know how to change it!!

This team is a disorganized, pathetic, embarrassment

9/7/13 7:30 EST. The moment every SU fan realized that Doug Marrone was incredibly underrated.

Absolutely - but the more I watch, maybe he reliazed he effd up in recruiting qbs, and bailed earlier than maybe he would have had he recruited a good QB. His NYC heart went into Long Island and NYC to recruit 2 QBS, WHo obviously weren't real good. A

9/7/13 7:30 EST. The moment every SU fan realized that Doug Marrone was incredibly underrated.

It's certainly possible that that's the case - but I think the sample size is much too small to be able to definitively say that. It's very possible that Marrone would have been getting whooped right now, as well.

It's certainly possible that that's the case - but I think the sample size is much too small to be able to definitively say that. It's very possible that Marrone would have been getting whooped right now, as well.

Absolutely - but the more I watch, maybe he reliazed he effd up in recruiting qbs, and bailed earlier than maybe he would have had he recruited a good QB. His NYC heart went into Long Island and NYC to recruit 2 QBS, WHo obviously weren't real good. A

Absolutely, he undoubtedly left the QB position in bad shape.

BUT his teams never looked this unorganized, ever.

Also with similar talent they beat more talented teams and were never blown out to this capacity.

Marrone's phenomenal coaching last year gave up 35 points to Northwestern, and had only put up 13 points halfway through the third quarter last year. With a bunch more talent. I don't know, we CLEARLY suck (and this is embarrassing), but it isn't like the same performance wasn't going on last year at this time too.

Of course last year we went ballistic after that - this year, ummm, far less likely.

EXACTLY!! If Doug was coaching this team yes we have Zach Allen starting probably but who knows if the offense would be that much better after 2 games.

I would imagine that Smith would get more than 10 carries a game. The offensive identity should be feeding him the ball early and often.

BUT his teams never looked this unorganized, ever.

Did the end of the 2011 not happen? Has that been erased from history? Where we lost our last 5 only need 1 stinkin win to get to a bowl. Forget unorganized they looked damn lost in those last 5 games!

I think everyone was upset he left because they realized how valuable he was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom