Class of 2015 - THANKS FRANCIS | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 THANKS FRANCIS

Well, of course there has to be a negative post. I mean clearly Francis isn't doing EVERYTHING he can. I mean the guy has yet to get Battle or Murray to commit! What a slacker. C'mon man.
There are a lot of posters who make this a great way to keep up with all things SU bball, taking nothing away from them, Francis you are much appreciated! Thanks.

I have never seen Francis and Clark Kent in the same place at the same time. Clark once invited Francis to an SU/Georgetown game and Francis didn't show. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
You are very close to the truth, sir. It's within reach, but it's not so much super as it is
Bat-signal_1989_film.jpg

Just wanted to say thank you to Francis for all the great info you provide here. You do a phenomenal job keeping everyone in the loop. This place would not be nearly as good without you.
Thank you and everybody else for the kind words, I really appreciate it. This is my favorite time during the recruiting cycle and it gives all of us something to look forward to and keep our attention when things become slow on the b-ball side of things.

I'm sorry but until Tee and Francis can deliver Bryant or Jones to the Cuse I remain skeptical of their super human powers? Although I did hear that Francis can levitate off the ground for a few seconds at a time...lol Thanks guys your contributions are greatly appreciated!

Agreed! Thanks not only to Francis but all of you guys who add content here all year round. I stray from it this time a year but I can always count on others who follow it closely and share all the links, info and personal observations.

Agreed! Thanks not only to Francis but all of you guys who add content here all year round. I stray from it this time a year but I can always count on others who follow it closely and share all the links, info and personal observations.
Agreed love me some franky...but mad props to all the dudes/dudettes...amkwy, whitey, Iommi, tee and all the others (even not being named I appreciate you all).

Agreed love me some franky...but mad props to all the dudes/dudettes...amkwy, whitey, Iommi, tee and all the others (even not being named I appreciate you all).
Thanks brother, and completely agree. So many great posters here. Francis and many others paved the way to make recruiting special.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom